Water only Indoor Organic grow Bruce Banner or BC Big Bud

I’m gonna start this new journal for these seeds I’m gonna start from MSNL seed bank. They’re a very reputable company out of the U.K or somewhere around there. I’m in Canada so it took about 40days to get here… But I’m curious as to the results and the overall quality of these genetics. So, without further ado here are 2 beans I just dropped into some fresh water w/some peroxide. I’ll keep them in there for 24-34hrs and probably go straight to soil. I’ll be using 3-5gal pots as their 1 and only home. As for my soil mixture…

*Pro-Mix HP
*Worm Manure
*Dolomite lime
*Epsom salts
*Azomite
*Alfalfa meal
*Blood meal
*Bone meal
*Kelp meal
*Cow manure
*Perlite
*Vermiculite
*Gypsum
*Feather meal
*Oyster shell flour
*3 in 1 potting soil (just cuz) Lol
*Gaia green 4-4-4
*Cal-mag (can’t think of brand) but you can simply make some with some egg shells and milk.

I also use “The ReV’s TLO tea recipe” I can link the PDF if anyone wants it. I’m always looking to help people out and also learn new things.
here are the 2 beans
**I was just thinking… **and I think the 2 beans I just started are actually BC Big Bud and not Bruce Banner!

12 Likes

I will follow along and see how things go.

2 Likes

You have my attention :mag_right:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Love your style already have ya been growing long ? Great to have ya on OG!

2 Likes

Following along for this. I need to learn for when I get the opportunity to do some indoorin. I also don’t know much about the strain, so that will be interesting as well.

2 Likes

You have dolomite lime which is calcium magnesium carbonate. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I’ve got the 2 pots made up beans are going in next.

I also wanted to mention I layer my soil. (In the pot I make a couple layers of different compositions.

3 Likes

Send me a pot of that soil mix, Id love to try it :blush:

2 Likes

Best part is… I keep my soil and simply re-use it. I simply re-ammend the soil… It just keeps getting better with time! Like a good wine! Lmao… Are you in Canada?

2 Likes

Socal :(. Im gonna do a no-till here soon and will have your notes, thx.

2 Likes

here they are in the veg tent

2 Likes

here’s my little grow space. Flower room in back, Veg “TENT” and drying box (deep freezer)

2 Likes

4 Likes

#1popped this a.m

#2We can see her

I’m using Viparspectra V300 for veg ATM.

3 Likes

What are those humidity domes over the plants? Barf bags?

1 Like

Bahahaha @Tinytuttle … I use like plastic candy bags. And a piece of heavier wire; to weigh it down and I use and re-use them as my little sweat lodges. Lol

2 Likes

**Here’s # 1 & # 2 ** saying hello world

4 Likes

#1 (Betty) is slightly ahead of #2 (Boop)

4 Likes

So heres the newest and most updated pictures of “Betty” & “Boop”

4 Likes

I’m going to update the picture on “Betty” & “Boop”. They’re doing great, but I wish I had more space for the 2 of them. Damn… Would they’ve been big! I KNOW I could make these GENETICS from MSNL SEEDBANK grow fucking huge! However… I’m just letting these ladies go and do simply grow much, MUCH taler than I would normally have allowed her to go! In the end they are both looking good. I just went over there PPMs today… All are good. … abit high… But good!
If you want to know what the PPMs were just ask. Needless to say here’s the pictures.

2 Likes