We’re going back to college with the micro shoe rack grow

Feel like this thread has been dead for a while. Sneak shot of the plants while they are asleep lol

5 Likes

Btw the plants are smelling absolutely gnarly. The Tomahawk smells like greasy fuel with hints of body odor and licorice. The Raindance smells like earthy gas and a hint of citrus fruits and zing of sour dirty hippy.

1 Like

Tomahawk (left) Raindance (right)

More Tomahawk

Raindance

And then the segregated Tomahawk male I ended up keeping for seed making purposes (not breeding, I’m not a breeder. I just want more seeds)

6 Likes

Plants looking good, temp cruising at 74F

7 Likes

Raindance getting frost on her preflowers.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Black market weed is getting much better around here lol

5 Likes

My micro grow. Itl flower. How much? Who cares its cool. Looking good. Havent bought street weed in a year. Looks good.

4 Likes

Tomahawk

Raindance

You can’t see in this photo but the Tomahawk is really gushing out with the lower branches. Coming into its “Christmas Tree” shape. Smell is crazy in here. The male is about to dump his pollen any day now, I can’t wait to see if the progeny gets the bushy shape I want. The Raindance is about 5” taller than the Tomahawk which I don’t like at all. But it is flowering harder and it is more frosty so far.

6 Likes

Collected some pollen about 5 minutes ago, this stuff is dark yellow. Don’t know what that means but I guess we’ll see.

6 Likes

So I’m highly allergic to pollen and I blew my nose and blood came out…I know this isn’t the place for medical advice but is that normal???:joy: I probably shouldn’t have smelled the pollen, but it smells like nothing and chicken tenders if anyone was curious lmao.

4 Likes

for we extreme pollen allergy sufferers, i think its relatively normal. ive done the same thing with the same results

remember kids-dont sniff the pollen

7 Likes

Uhm yeah…I did it for…science😅 definitely not out of curiosity.

3 Likes

Good thing I have Allegra on hand :joy:

The male has served its purpose.

10 Likes

Since this is the first time Ive ever made seeds, does anyone have advice on what I should do to increase the chance of producing healthy seeds?

2 Likes

The pollinated mom smells like if you stick your nose to a cantaloupe. Not the fruit part, but the outside rind. So the dad smells like fried chicken and gas, and the mom smells like melon rind. I wonder what kind of monstrosity I’m gonna make here :joy:

11 Likes

The Raindance is so stretchy that it grew itself into the light over night and burnt itself like an idiot :man_facepalming:t2: It’s ok tho, I just raised it some more. Nice resin production this early on.

7 Likes

Nice lady parts I’ve never bought any thing from Greenpoint

I’ll be watching ! I’ve often looked at ther gear never pulled the trigger yet seems like they run some good sales
Have you run them before ?

2 Likes

Other than keeping your girl healthy, I think running till the seeds are fully mature would be key. I haven’t made a lot of seeds but when I have I ran them till they were practically bursting out. Easy to pluck a few and take a look.

Plants are looking good and I love the concept :+1:

6 Likes