We’re going back to college with the micro shoe rack grow

Great when things seem to come together perfectly

2 Likes

Absolutely, thank you for stopping by :relieved:

1 Like

Are both strains from Greenpoint?? I know the Tomahawk is. Doing a 12/12 from seed myself. I’ll take a chair :v:carry on with the show

2 Likes

Yeah raindance is too

3 Likes

Yup, like @TheShowMeHomie said, both are from GPS, I’ve had these seeds for like a year so I figured I’d run the Raindance finally.

3 Likes

Raindance #2 was a male so I pulled him. He was the smallest plant in the rack so at least he didn’t take up that much nutrients. Into the compost bin he goes​:relieved::pray:t2:

8 Likes

Someone that seems to be out of the UK that flips small too. Subbed man. Looking forward

2 Likes

I’m in the US lol but usually I veg for 2 months before flipping but this is just a little experimental project

1 Like

I transplanted the Tomahawk and Raindance a few minutes ago.

Tomahawk

Raindance

11 Likes

The one in the solo cup is the Tomahawk male that I’m saving for a friend. He’ll be here tomorrow to pick it up. The male smells like Hardee’s chicken tenders for some reason. Like it’s uncanny.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmm chicken tenders…

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve never smelled this fast food terp before :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fried Chicken you say well that’s right up my alley lol

1 Like

The leaf smell and stem rub are both fried chicken but only the Hardee’s (aka Carl’s JR) chicken strips

2 Likes

My second job in the 90s was frying chicken for Hardee’s

2 Likes

This is the male Tomahawk. Very indica looking for some reason, I’m not sure.

9 Likes

So true. Reiko taught me to learn to grow smaller until I can learn to grow better bigger if I want. I didnt water correctly or fertilize so im having great success smaller for now.

1 Like

Feel like this thread has been dead for a while. Sneak shot of the plants while they are asleep lol

5 Likes

Btw the plants are smelling absolutely gnarly. The Tomahawk smells like greasy fuel with hints of body odor and licorice. The Raindance smells like earthy gas and a hint of citrus fruits and zing of sour dirty hippy.

1 Like

Tomahawk (left) Raindance (right)

More Tomahawk

Raindance

And then the segregated Tomahawk male I ended up keeping for seed making purposes (not breeding, I’m not a breeder. I just want more seeds)

6 Likes