We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

Just trimmed up my tree in the backyard for better sunlight for my girls and just to make it look better!

I also top dressed with some Compost, guano, Bokashi, humic acid, kelp, fish meal, oyster shell, rock dust…and watered it in with EM1 and molasses!

Tonight I’m spraying with triple action neem oil just to be safe against PM and aphids. And a Safer caterpillar Spray next week! :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Offering up a pack of my Lavender Frosting F1’s
(Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) to the first person
who asks!!

As long as you have a journal and are willing to pop them on your next round, their yours!! :seedling:

14 Likes

Pretty good deal right there.
My next 3 runs are spoken for, so Im out.

Looking good around here!

:sunglasses:
Doc

1 Like

i’d be all over that offer but i couldn’t run them for a while, hope someone makes good on that deal.

1 Like

Sounds like a great deal for someone , looks like fire ! I’ll have to pass , I’m booked for the next 2 runs

Much respect @WeTokeChronic :+1:

1 Like

Hey man, I’d love those if you’re down! I have a grow journal, just started it.

2 Likes

Nice looking I’m pretty jammed too I could veg them a couple months till they made the tin box .

2 Likes

Since you both replied basically at the same time I got you both!! @ShiskaberrySavior and @leetdood

Send me your address in a private note or a private message! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You’re the best @WeTokeChronic ! Will message you now.

I have one that just went into flower in my grow journal. Everything about it is an exception to the rule but I doubt anyone else is going to do what I did. It was a last minute stand in after another strain I was growing turned out to be a male. I had my other plants on 12/12 so the Lavender Frosting spent it’s whole life under that. Then it went mutant on me until I topped.

1 Like

BebebeBENNIES!!! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Love the video!

1 Like

Great stealth location! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Love seeing positive reviews of the LAVENDER MIMOSA!! Supposedly it’s a killer strain for extractions too!! :fire:

6 Likes

Looks amazing, im glad you’re getting the good reviews you deserve.

1 Like

Thank you @leetdood one of those packs in the picture is for you :call_me_hand:t2:

Hopefully whoever has my Lavender Mimosa seeds decides to grow it now because I don’t have many of those left…
I’m sending a pack to @misterbee for his giveaway coming up in September… so whoever gets those will be pleasantly surprised when they grow them out!

6 Likes

Your promised beans took flight this afternoon!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll take care of you when I do something with those sunshine#4!! By this time next year :peace_symbol:

1 Like

And another one!! Just got this message from someone I met on here I think!!
Good job on that Lavender Frosting :clap:t2: :fire:

6 Likes

This MAC x FPOG is going craaaaazzy! This is the 2nd time I’ve pinched the top to try to keep it shorter

Anyone ever seeded a 8-10 footer?? I haven’t…yet

It’s 6’5 in veg and not even flowering yet lol

Would be nice if we could post videos on OG so I don’t have to post so many pics

12 Likes