We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

Yea they are @Pigeonman :joy:

Kinda feel obligated to try them and find a good keeper! Plus it was my first Capulator seed purchase. I just grow his cuts.
The first time I tried the MAC I thought it had a slight cheese flavor and thought it would be smart to do a MAC & CHEESE strain…then he does it a month or 2 later lol :laughing:

Those sound good @leetdood

3 Likes

I’ve been gifted Mac 1 flower from a friend and it was a wonderful smoke. Enjoy the heck out of this bud!

3 Likes

Just tried out the Q with a light watering…
And bought the Bubblesnake because I’ve been too busy to make a custom one. :man_facepalming:t3: definitely going to next season

5 Likes

Thats a pretty cool product. I’ve used yucca and reetha as my saponin source. I may give this one a try sometime. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Yea it would cool to see someone do a side by side with all the “Q” hype. @ReikoX

Been doing my research and the foam comes mainly from the Yucca extract. You can find Quillaja aka “Q” in a can of root beer too :joy: I found that kind of interesting. Need to look into why it’s in rootbeer?

2 Likes

Thanks for the link-

I’m going to try some…

1 Like

Wow! Today I ran into Str8organics and got lucky enough to grab a unit of his greenhouse Runtz! :fuelpump: :fire:

First time meeting him but I’ve been following his Instagram for like 5 years! He’s a chill dude and definitely the first person I’ll be calling now!

I gave him some of my Lavender Frosting F1 and F2’s! Didn’t have any Lavender Mimosa on me but he’s getting those next time I see him!!

He was pretty excited about them and said he’s always been a Jack Herer fan

I can’t wait to see him grow it out! :call_me_hand:t2::seedling::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Greenhouse Runtz :fire:

9 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

That’s an amazing experience bro! I’m glad you grabbed that stuff it looks :fire:

1 Like

Hell yea I just hope he decides to add the Lavender Frosting to his greenhouse!! That would be crazy!!

Your boy got those seeds already right? They should of made it to Washington by now… @leetdood

1 Like

I’ll ask, he’s been gone all week.

Definitely got that spirit train f2 though

1 Like

:dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

Going for a 2 week soak :bathtub: while I’m in Waikiki :desert_island:

8 Likes

Hawaii? Damn have fun .

1 Like

Yup Waikiki aka Honolulu aka Oahu aka Hawaii lol :call_me_hand:t2: :surfing_man:‍♂ @ShiskaberrySavior

To bad we can’t post videos I usually go pro while I snorkel and see eels, turtles, fish…

3 Likes

Capulators :billed_cap:- Waiting Game (FPOG x MAC)
over 7ft tall and just barely transitioning to flower

15 Likes

Neighbors ever get next to you for the smell?

2 Likes

This is the first year I’ve grown on this side of my yard but my neighbors are young and chill so I assume they’re cool with it! I didn’t expect my plants to blow up like this I was originally trying to keep them at least a foot under my fence line :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

That’s what I am doing with my Blak N Blu Cookies girl. She’s about 4 1/2 feet tall or better next to a 6 foot fence. I have new neighbors over there. The woman is very “churchy” (not a bad thing, just the mindset of being anti cannabis in the South) and I never see the guy. He has not said anything about the smell but she’s really not too stinky yet. She’s just now going into flower. Hope he does care. I put it there because it’s the only place I could do it and keep away from children’s eyes.

4 Likes