We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

By the way, I’m popping seed for the next grow in about a month. Your Lavender Frosting is taking top spot in the lineup.

2 Likes

Thankfully they have a tall tree right there to kind of block their view when they’re in the backyard to the MAC x FPOG lol

It’s probably almost 8ft now lol :man_facepalming:t3: still transitioning to flower too

8 Likes

Must of knocked a couple seeds loose during IPM

100% germ rate so far on the Tahquitz x Lavender Frosting lol :laughing:

15 Likes

Damn I’m stomped. No idea what these little mite looking things are…
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?
Once I added my hay mulch layer I noticed them popping up :man_facepalming:t3:
I don’t notice much stress on plants besides possibly early shedding from leaves but that could also be from light feedings. Been slacking with my compost teas this year.

7 Likes

No positive ID but…
The lower one looks rather ‘tick’ like to me.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I was thinking they look like a tic too and was hoping they’re part of the beetle family but i dunnooo…

Bought some of this insecticidal super soap spray
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Bonide-32-oz-RTU-Insecticidal-SUPER-Soap-6556/303876522
Hopefully it helps

I also bought some dr woods tea tree and peppermint Castile soap and was going to mix it with some alcohol and hydrogen peroxide…reading into it now

1 Like

Still no clue what these are. Wrapped a few totes with duct tape and put some duct tape on my bamboo stakes and literally killed like 1000 of them in 12-20 hours

Any ideas or anyone know what these are? Pretty sure I saw them in coco indoors one year in like 2010

4 Likes

Looks like some kind of beetle. I’ve seen them before but never had problems with them. Are they causing problems

1 Like

Pretty sure they’re rice root aphids @corey probably from the hay mulch I brought in :man_facepalming:t3:

Need to figure out best way to kill them all

3 Likes

I use a jadam safer soap recipe. It’s potassium hydroxide, canola oil, and filtered water… but a heavy dose of dawn mixed in with some water in a sprayer would prolly work

2 Likes

Yes the insecticidal soap spray killed whatever came out when I was spraying but I’m pretty sure they’re in the soil still.

Have you ever used nematodes @corey ?? Pretty sure I need to introduce some nematodes in my soil or bomb it to get rid of them

1 Like

I have never used that. Please post how that works if you do that. If you can find where they are coming out of the ground you could pour gasoline down there, and that would kill everything

1 Like

Foam party!!

It’s going down!! Hopefully it helps

I’m using 60ml of SLF100
8- 1/4tsp Quillaja extract powder
4- 1/4tsp Aloe powder

5 Likes

Getting ready to start my compost tea tomorrow. Activating my compost with a little bokashi and water and prepping some dehydrated kelp meal coots style!

7 Likes

The holiday drop strain selection! :snowflake: :snowman: :turkey:

All strains created from verified Breeder cuts and Breeder packs of seeds

7 Likes

Only -
$15 - per pack with free shipping
$40 - Variety Pack (45 seeds total - 5 of each strain)
$50 - 5 Packs (50 seeds total)
$100 - 12 Packs

+freebies

All orders with 1 - 2 packs per order is Free Shipping. Anything more is $10 shipping

10 seeds per pack and every order gets a freebie tossed in :peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Plants got their first taste of compost tea this year!!

I used - in a 20-25 gallons reservoir with a 24hr brew

6-7cups of compost - Bu’s Byodynamic Malibu compost, Buckaroo Castings, Vital Earths strawberry compost.
1/2 cup of Coots Dehydrated Kelp Meal
1/4 cup Bio Live
1/4 cup Alfalfa Meal
1-1/2 cups of molasses
A tablespoon of humic acid
200ml LABS (added in 1 hour before I start feeding)

10 Likes

How do I get in on a variety pack?? The choices all look too delicious to choose just one.

1 Like

Hey what’s up man!! @Nagel420 I’ll probably start a thread for a pre order list. I also might have a website up soon so people can order that way too :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’ll be on the lookout!

Gotta say, the “loose seeds” germinating in the pot is a riot! They just wanna grow!! :smiley:

1 Like