Weed etiquette and things that make you crazy

I feel that in my soul. Being like 16 with a bunch of other trashy broke kids that $25 eighth of reggie (I’m from middle of nowhere there’s 2 dealers in town total) was like 2.5 by the time you got it 3 hours later, minus stems and seeds, you’re looking at an honest 1.8g. Friends would chide you if you took too big a hit, hit it twice, used too much lighter, just stingy ass people in general. We used hitters because joints and blunts were considered wasteful. But risk was enormous, prices were high, no competition, and no one in my sad rural small town had any money to be generous with.

Now it’s like “I don’t care man just take a jar home” of quality weed that would have been inaccessible and/or prohibitively expensive to me back then. Weird how fast things change.

8 Likes

I attended a music festival this past weekend and ran into a grower friend. She smokes joints, but doesn’t pass them around due to COVID. She made sure to roll enough so everyone could have their own. She had 42 joints to get through the day! :partying_face:
I brought a pocketful of lemon hard candies that I made with tincture. It was fun to hand them out.

3 Likes

I hope she didn’t like the glue to make them stick. :grin:

5 Likes