Weed You’re Afraid Of

X2 on the MobyD have to use that one with caution

2 Likes

harvest early just like how the mexican weed was grown.

That’s some good weed.

1 Like

None I’m scared of. (Veteran of 1000-psychic wars)

But i did notice Diesel strains tend to make me worry about things too much. Disappointed because I love the flavor, but have to acknowledge these strains typically do not do me right…

2 Likes

afghani pink?

i had a cut of GG4 s1 that was really strong but also would give me anxiety and paranoia to a level where i thought - this shit isnt fun.

had to let that go… and try to hunt a different gg4.

I have none

5 Likes

I forgot to breath a couple times reading this, wait what I’m I smoking? Salad

3 Likes

yeah i hear you there thats why ive divorced 2 wives :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

After 30 or so years of consumption I can safely say I haven’t found a strain that scares me. I’ve had quite a few harvest and purchases freak others out to the point that a few never touched it again. From the first time smoking the herb I knew I found something that was missing in my body chemistry.

7 Likes

havent found one im afraid of but smoked some up in maine in 2001 and holy sheite i couldnt even watch bugs bunny i was so irotifried in other words completely HAF

3 Likes

Jimson weed.

Actually I smoked some White Rhino around 2008-2009 from somebody’s private closet grow that made me really dizzy and I could hear/feel a loud pulsating in my head before my legs gave out and I collapsed on the living room floor.

Naturally I tried it again and achieved a similar result except that time I willingly layed down instead of collapsing. Third time is the charm, right?

9 Likes

Moderation and tolerance level build up don’t have any scary weed in the cupboard at present.casual smokers find some that I have too much for them but a seasoned smoker no problems.

6 Likes

Don’t get my wrong the EDH is awesome I just need to very carefully pick my moments. Maybe it’s the hash. It’s serious stuff.

3 Likes

I took a break from smoking for 3 months.
Then hit my head a couole times.
Plus, did a Lot of lsd the past few years.

So, now anytime I take even a single hit of any weed, I get a bit schizoidal.
Pretty sure I just need to get my tolerance back up.

Now, darkest, worst high I ever had, 2014-2015 I was getting a lemon, hazey pheno of Jack The Ripper.
Guy in WA who found this pheno used it to treat his leukemia. Successfully. Had 4.7% THCV so ai asked to use it for my back. He warned me it puts your head in a very dark place.
Fuck yeah it does.
Anytime I smoked in the evening and had to walk my dog at night, I’d be out walking my dog and had this sense that like a witch was gonna grab me from behind and pull me into the void. Very dark. Very cold. Clinical white room and people and lab coats kind of high. Worst high ever. Dude was right - sure, it helped my back but fucked up my head for I dont know how long.
That inspired me to breed nerve-pain meds with a warm, euphoric buzz. I got that with Jaguar, Black Tara, and African Blueberry

10 Likes

I’ve never found anything that took me deeper than I want to go, but I’ll keep trying and let you know when I find it haha.

4 Likes

Cheese strains

I’m not really scared, per se. I just think they’re gross :man_shrugging:t2::rofl:

3 Likes

Not a specific strain for me, but old “stress” weed as a kid and how we ended up smoking it.

• part time/rare smoker
  • sativa/haze leaning (“mexican”)
  • drinking alcohol before
  • mixed with tobacco/blunts
  • dirty ass homemade gravity bongs (chopped two liter soda bottle in a bucket with a ratchet head for a bowl)
  • dirty ass bowls with no screen plus overdry “bud” throwing mini fireballs in your mouth and lungs

so many bad times! spins/motion sickness. severe drops in blood pressure/fainting spells. smoking way too much because you know its bad quality but overshooting. cuddled up on a couch in a corner. being stuck in a car you really dont wanna be in. of course a ton of GREAT times where you had some “kind bud” that hit right in a nice joint shared between buddies before a movie and it’s the best night of your summer…but sometimes you’re puking out the window of an acura on the way to the chinese buffet.

young people really are invincible, but boy of boy is it better living the boring adult homegrow life. clean consistent bud with known effects, clean modern smoking equipment, your own time, no peer pressure.

8 Likes

I need to learn hash making. Speedy Sativa Hash!

2 Likes

Somango xxl does that to me, like sports asthma and a cold.

1 Like