Weedison’s room

i think id do a 12/12 run with the HKxM10 seeds in that tent, should produce a nice even canopy and get penetration down to lower buds, also a good strain to practice extracting with id bet.

2 Likes

I got buddy with a nice extraction lab, freeze dryer all that. Cold room and everything so I’m hoping if I can have a nice harvest of something that washes I bring it to him. My catahoula got a bit seeded (tk x chem91bx3) but I’m just not sure how well that will wash, if it will be worth it.

3 Likes

Did you still have the other tent going or did you have to chop all that too?

New starts lookin good! I’m hoping everything is stable out there for ya :pray:

1 Like

I finished out the catahoula and grand master chem, well pretty much im chopping tomorrow. It seems it pollinated a good bit of that tent but I don’t think the seeds are very developed at all with what I’ve broken off and checked out, we’ll see, from the outside a small amount of nugs look pollinated forsure some may have been like legit just barely pollinated but not really made seeds yet. Either way it looked like it was forsure worth it to finish. Cuz if it’s too seeded for people it’ll still forsure be a fuck ton of great smoke for me. It’s probably close to 8 zips of the catahoula and 4 of grand master chem. That’s my prediction. That was with one big hermi GMC taken out.

1 Like

I’m hoping everything goes good for you to lol I think we’re both owed some good harvests at this point.

1 Like

A week after flipping the lights and the two black strawberry preserve in the front, as well as the WTK in the back are doing good and looking happy! Only water with transplants thus far. I’ve had microbe charge terp tea with trinity brewing for 23 hours looking nice, I’ll be watering with that in a couple hours. Thank you to all the ogers that help me quickly when I have my plant problems or paranoias lol. Also my catahoula and grand master chem are a week into drying and it’s probably the stankest harvest I’ve had drying like this. I picked some nugs off to smoke and I really really love the catahoula. I was thinking maybe my brain is lovin catahoula a bit too much because of the great yields I get from it. But when I smoked the grand master chem sample as well I realized nah that catahoula is really a hitter and I need to try and run it a tad longer next run as well. Forsure think the catahoula is the hardest hitting cut I’ve grown, hits much harder than the grand master chem and both grew great and have the same father. Wish the grand master chem stretched a bit more. It stacks so hard with such fat dense buds, I clear out too much because of mold paranoias. I forsure cleared off well over an ounce that was debatable just because I’m wanted air flow and scared of buds touchin eachother or just bein too close.

5 Likes

So 3 big soil plants, one of them that is under a different light seems either heat stress or nitrogen burn so I’m debating if I brew some feeding for tomorrow, move the light up or just give em water tomorrow. The half of the tent under the other light looks green and standing up. Where this one looks like a lighter green and some leaves curling down. It’s only 900-950 with the par meter I think it was only hitting 80 Fahrenheit where those tops were. If it’s just heat or light stress I don’t want to miss tomorrows feeding, but I’m new to soil so I don’t want to push it and burn like many have warned me after coming from hydro

This shows the yellowing which the other plants are a nice dark green standing up
This one is clearly smallest at every budsite and not as happy as the others

This shows how the leaf tips are beggining to curl down and I know I had one pheno of a strain before that would always get a nitrogen burn with the claw, early flower even with the same feeding as all the happy plants, even other phenos of that same strain would be happy with the dose.

The next pics are the happy WTK and other black strawberry preserve pheno in there which are under another light.

I

3 Likes

Happy bsp pheno
Starting the microbe charge terp tea brew just in case because I like brewing for at least 24 hours like instructed, from my understanding that has some nutes but not like the bottles I mix for a day from them. Still feeling all this out we’ll see if it seems that’s forsure a nute burn by tomorrow I’llPut this brew on some veg plants or outdoor ladies

2 Likes

Within the center of the plant a little over 6 weeks in flower I see this leaf and I’m thinking it’s PM, sometimes in the cluster of resin and crystals things can get on the leaves but This is pm again ain’t it? Fuck this shit. I was gonna be taking down the tents and building out the room this winter but maybe I should do it now if I’m bout to have another pm massacre. Im gonna go the whole 9 yards with it. I think not fully controlling humidity swings late nights is an issue with this because I’m never going in the grow dirty and I’m not taking in cuts

2 Likes

:cry:

@JoeCrowe whatcha think?

1 Like

I really don’t know why this keeps coming back. I haven’t seen it in my mother/veg tent but these are all so interlinked as far as air movement and being in the same room I’m like so scared it’s just gonna come back if I rotate clones

I think sulfur fog is the way to go but I’ve not had pm before thankfully. Just what I’ve been reading here over the years. Hopefully Joe chimes in. He’ll know for sure if it is or not and what to do.

1 Like

I never did until this year now all the sudden it’s my mortal enemy

1 Like

You got a microscope or magnifying glass to make a positive identification? It could be just water scale.

1 Like

I don’t, but now I know I need one

1 Like

Magnification is essential! Can you wipe it off with your finger, or does it stay on there?