Welcome to the Freakshow

ok I’m having some strange issues with this Berry Noir. after being ina jar for a week, the cure is setting in. The flavor is Blackberry with hints of citrus and quite delicious. The buzz, however has gotten strange. It started out uber heavy a week or so ago. Now it’s more light sativa. I’m perplexed. Whe i first sampled it off the plant, the buzz was very heavy but there was a heart raciness in it as well. As a recovering coke addict, I don’t want/need/or desire that. Not sure where the heavy went. I have one more plant I let go obviously too long (or not, we’ll see) that is coming down tonight. Tomorrow would be 10 weeks and just a touch long for the GSC in the strain. fingers crossed. The 2 earlier harvested plants will stay in the jar and hopefully improve.

1 Like

this strain continues to perplex me. Smoked another J of the Berry Noir last night. I ghotta say it truly messed me up. Heavy heavy that matured into a weirdness that made me want to get into trouble. The cure continues…

3 Likes

Are you drinking with these? The effects of some weed can change dramatically when paired with alcohol! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I don’t drink like that, my friend. i will go to the bar, have one or two cocktails, usually vodka, maybe good beer, in the 3 hours i am there. I will, with friends, smoke my face off, however. LOL. two or three 110 mm cones that i roll. I don’t like the feeling of being drunk I don’t like who i am when I’m drunk. I love being stoned with good friends.

4 Likes

Tried the new 1988 G13 Hashplant last night. It’s stellar. Started with some Berry Noir. That was fun, especially early evening on Karaoke night. Only got through half of the berry noir to start. Then sang, killed it, and told the table of girls that were clapping and hollering after my song, Free weed on the patio. So they ran out back with me and we finished the berry j. The girls literally took 2 maybe 3 hits each then ran off. Kinda made me smile. After a bit I broke out the g13. It cut right through the Berry Noirand was very nice and chill. Slept like a baby. Love it

2 Likes

Here’s a few shots of the Blueberry Yum Yum due to come down this weekend

gonna be a great weekend. Aaron Kamm and thew One Drops are playing 3 shows and I have tickets for Dave Matthews Saturday night. Can’t wait

13 Likes

The Snozberries taste like Snozberries!!

Tried the Blueberry Yum Yum Saturday night I’m blown away by the flavor/ The stuff actually tastes like fresh blueberries. This is no exaggeration, they actually taste like fresh blueberries. The buzz is nice but the plants need a couple more days. I took the tester buds last thursday and friday. I’ll take one plants today one tomorrow and one wednesday to see when the sweet spot it. I’m ridiculously thrilled with this development!!

2 Likes

I hope the potency pn the blueberry yum yum improves. When I tested it last week it was a bit lite in the buzz department.
She started coming down yesterday. Hopefully the extra week helped. And on that note: my whole house smells like blueberries…

13 Likes

Ludacris was right to make a song inspired by this strain. The taste is straight fresh blueberries. I harvested this round at 9 1/2 weeks and the last plant came down right at 10 weeks. The buzz is somewhat heavy starting out but then lifts you up a bit and gets really fun and weird. I smoked a tester with 3 friends last night. I didn’t finish the J. I giggled all the way home talking to myself. She’s so much fun and gives a little pain relief too. She’s made it into one of my top 5 favorites.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving friends! May your day be filled with family. friends, food and frivolity.

I’m making a sirloin roast with duxelles mushroom crust for friends. Got some blueberry vanilla goat cheese and crackers to much on beforehand, to be enjoyed with a really nice beaujolais. A nice Hermitage will go with the sirloin.

2 Likes

Hi @Freakshow looks good :+1:

I’ll tag along for the show
Paps

1 Like

High @Papalag , welcome aboard. I always feel better when I have friends around when I completely screw things up. LOL. here, pass left.

2 Likes

been doing some research on Octopots. They might be finding a home here at the Freakshow. hmmmmmmmmm

any suggestions?

1 Like

Bro Octopots rule my friend
Easy to use ,
set it and forget it ,
Once the reservoir is filled they can be left alone for a week
Better yield

You will not regret the move
Very well made
Iv been using them for 6 years at least now they are amazing

The 6 gallon in my opinion is better then the 3 gallons one depending on space available

4 @ 6 gallons fit in a 4ft x 4 ft tent

Before I switched to the Octopots I would grow 9 plants to achieve one maybe 12 to 16 oz
Now 4 plants 1.5 lb plus depending on strains I grow
Average 8 oz per plant maybe more
Paps

2 Likes

hey thanks for the reply. I’m have to come up with a way to engineer the supply lines to the ocotpots to go around the vertical cool tube I run as my main light. I run a 4 foot long cool tube. mounted vertically with a 1K watt HPS in each end and place the plants around it. I can usually get 6-8 big plants around the light so I’ll nee to re-0engineer the feeding lines to do that. hmmm. so running in coco do you use hydro nutes or coco nutes?

1 Like

flower room shots

Tokyo Snow. she’s a big girl almost 5 feet tall. Put here in a flower a week ago and she’s getting her stretch on. You can make out where the wall stops and meets the ceiling, that’s the 6’6" mark

and a couple bud shots from the unknown strain. I foudn the beans in a baggie labeled Rez’s Chemdog F2 bx. If that is indeed what they are, I’m gonna seriously do my happy dance/ But I realize they might be something else.

8 Likes

That’s def yum yum :100:

2 Likes

Amen to that

2 Likes

I don’t use coco i use promix
But from whit I know

• blend with perlite 60/40 ish
• don’t pack too tight when filling
• add calmag every time you feed
• add Epson salts to your feeding regiment
I believe keep ph 5.8 to 6