Welcome to the Jungle

Is the brutal paw f2 black pheno , black willie, and Jamaican handcuffed 97 available. … pay pal for me as well

@Instg8ter I made you a wiki page bro.
Let me know if all tye info is correct.

3 Likes

Rules are you Craigson and bare frog will get replaced and a percentage of seeds if you want, I believe and I would send them off the top…
:metal::sunglasses:

U DA MAN…link?

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

@Instg8ter on your page Instg8ters wiki page8

If you want to change anything. Click this icon i circled in the screenshot, edit as you see fit. Then safe… :wink:

3 Likes

Done deal brother. Instg8ters wiki sign up page

Hope that’s helpful :relieved:

4 Likes

Looks great but it won’t save my edits, just take off “ make him rich” on first paragraph and at the end put if I am out of a strain I will substitute with what I have qty. off until they are gone…

ThNks brother, I got you covered just shoot me a pm with addy and I’ll start my list…:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Done and done

2 Likes

OK guys and gals, the Brutal Paws F2’s will Be 20 packs, feel free to spread it around the world…looking at around 2000 seeds here…Enjoy All!!!
:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

I updated your wiki

1 Like

I’m deleting the mail storm, if you mailed for anything else hit me back tomorrow.,.Peace Love Dope

10 Likes

I’ll take your offer on shipping I’m interested in the Black Willie, Brutal Paw both phenoms, Jamaican, Triple durban X acapulco gold, Maui Wowie and the choc Thai thanks in advance

3 Likes

@Instg8ter I would like to try your Black Willie and Triple Durban X Acapulco Gold crosses. :v:

4 Likes

Instg8ter dont mind waiting abit till when the rush has died down for you , but if possible if there is anyway to get some full moon f2 to the European side of the world keep me in mind please. thank you.

1 Like

Here’s a few pics of the Brutal Paw x BM x LB x CG finishing. The BM mix was my first trade a year ago and still have not finished a female or prodigy until this one. Lots of males and bad conditions. Very interested I. Tasting this mix, I have been looking for a Jamaican that reminds me of the 80’s.

Also the GG4 is done working out and flipped to Blume nutes 3 weeks in. Also started bumping P&K to start bulking the 6 node buds up .love how tight this plant is up top. should make for some dense chunky buds and trichs are loading up like frosted sugar.

and last but not least Mayor McCheese. Looking and smelling good 3 weeks in.

15 Likes

Here’s a test batch of my Hybrids all but 4 Germinated and are showing good vigor in the first few weeks. So much so that the sprouts got all tangled in the towel and strains got mixed on 3 batches, so I’m gonna be playing some Name That Plant with PPP, KQ, and Master Kush if anyone’s familiar with them growing?.

16 Likes

The 2 on the left, in the plastic container, especially the front one, looks like ppp. It looks like it even had the floppy seedling stem that a couple of mine did.

2 Likes

Update:

GG4 is making a nice tight bouquet of dense frosty kolas only 4 weeks into a 10 week run. McCheese is keeping pace with smaller pine cone nuggets popping all over the place. I have pruned the bottom 1/3 away and hollowed out the centers for air flow and light penetration.

The first run of Sativa heavy (120 day?) Central Americans is into flower to sex and stretch, all have a single topping at 4 nodes.

All others are vegging up a bit for some bud runs of PPP, MK, KQ, SB, and CBD Honey Patch for the wife.

For the guys running testers here is the germ test of the last mix of x’s. Very consistent across the board.

Ready to chop are two BP (black) and one Green dense and close to the stalk. Love the orange hair on the Blacks these I let ripen a tad bit to the amber to see if they wilt start Fox tailing (pull right away). Although a foxtail bud may look cool I find if I don’t chop after the first few tails pop the bud density gets more airy. It also tells me my lights tubes and hoods need cleaning. I have been pushing the GG4 to within 16” of the 1250 HPS and no tip burn also is a warning. When I ran commercial we would replace lights every second grow and ballasts every 4. My friend with the MAC cut has 8 bulbs left from before he switched to the push in dole end Gadivas.

21 Likes