Welcome to the Jungle

Chocolate Thai is Co-op preservation, can’t release until I send all the seeds to cover 20 a piece x 150 plus on the list… hopefully be ready in spring. Have an out cross with Triple Durban I believe and my Purple Thai is Choc x Afghani (purple pheno)

5 Likes

That sounds amazing man. I want the MW/DM and PT/PT. The added Brutal Paw also sound great. So many cool folk, so many strains. I would never have believed this place existed.

3 Likes

It’s what we are about, just ask that we all pass on the good vibes and perpetuate it…LOL and my mailbox is officially blown up!! Anyone know how to set up a wiki list page? I’ll cover your shipping…

2 Likes

Yes sir. I am more than happy to spread the wealth around. Seeds for all, Over Grow the world. LOL, I can only imagine your inbox. I will just wait for you Wiki page bud, that said I messaged you earlier… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I just realized I’m already on that list. Haha awesome :slight_smile:

True and I should have known that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Brother I can send you some out to replace the stock you supplied for the run, that’s not a problem…:metal::sunglasses:

Thanks, but I will wait when they are distributed to the members. I did not sign up on the list, but I know I am in good hands :star_struck:!

1 Like

Is the brutal paw f2 black pheno , black willie, and Jamaican handcuffed 97 available. … pay pal for me as well

@Instg8ter I made you a wiki page bro.
Let me know if all tye info is correct.

3 Likes

Rules are you Craigson and bare frog will get replaced and a percentage of seeds if you want, I believe and I would send them off the top…
:metal::sunglasses:

U DA MAN…link?

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

@Instg8ter on your page Instg8ters wiki page8

If you want to change anything. Click this icon i circled in the screenshot, edit as you see fit. Then safe… :wink:

3 Likes

Done deal brother. Instg8ters wiki sign up page

Hope that’s helpful :relieved:

4 Likes

Looks great but it won’t save my edits, just take off “ make him rich” on first paragraph and at the end put if I am out of a strain I will substitute with what I have qty. off until they are gone…

ThNks brother, I got you covered just shoot me a pm with addy and I’ll start my list…:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Done and done

2 Likes

OK guys and gals, the Brutal Paws F2’s will Be 20 packs, feel free to spread it around the world…looking at around 2000 seeds here…Enjoy All!!!
:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

I updated your wiki

1 Like