Welcome to the Jungle

Looking good brother!:+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Looking good man , love it .

Germ test of CT, 100% on darks and around 50% on pale seed.another 1500 seeds to go with this girl hopefully…have 4 more clones in back up.

16 Likes

Purple petioles on the Zacesteca Tribute female???

and the stretchy Male

17 Likes

Day 18 in flower: This is the DTHF II F2? That finished fast at under 60 days I bred her with the earliest showing male.

I have two going, short stout fast Sativa with dense syrupy buds that the guys can grow in a tent, what’s not to like!!

:metal::sunglasses:

21 Likes
3 Likes

Life of Thai is a perfect ‘handle’ for her! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Beauty right there!

is that a real good buzz? the durban thai highflyer?

1 Like

Dense syrupy caramel sweetness and great active clear high…is Chocolate Thai x Durban Poison x C-99

5 Likes

Wish I could take credit but she was my first bagseed a year ago from a gram of Purple Thai I got from dispensary.

3 Likes

Hey guys anyone ever grown Honey Patch CBD, growing fir wife’s Fibro, a few weeks in it looks like they are auto flowering in 18 hour lights???

Wow didn’t see trichs until I uploaded pic…must be autos. Should I throw them under 12/12 and let them go…only run regs usually.

5 Likes

If it’s an auto, you should be fine under whatever light. You should get more yield with them under 18 hours. I would leave them there.

9 Likes

Yep, I just run my autos in the veg room lately.

5 Likes

Me too right with my veg plants. Led lights are amazing now of dayz!!

1 Like

I’m so stoked to be hopefully growing indoors in the near future. I love my 7+ foot outdoor plants, but the work and risk can be tiring. Always get some great stories from it though. I was always curious to why indoor growers do autos? You already have complete environmental control, you can choose to flower when you want with photoperiods.

3 Likes

I have some CBD Therapy feminized that might help her. It’s photoperiod.

3 Likes

@Instg8ter I run them at 18 hrs on and switch out my bulb to hps when they start to flower. I’m still using hid at 1100 watts

They are Honey Patch CBD, did not have an auto label on them. First time for me.

2 Likes

I have 2 in my main flower room, I’ll have a niche for them when I rearrange my cloner, they can share the veg LED.

1 Like