Welcome to the Jungle

Just measured lights after letting mag ballast get fully warm. 1000 W HPS making 2002.21 PPF per lamp at 24” from source. Hot spots are lateral right off the tip of the screw in bulbs.

Gonna work on my tan…

17 Likes

And satellites may pick you up in orbit! :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I took them around 75, if I ran again I would lean towards overcooking them as I had a lot of pre-mies on the seed plant. I’d say around 85-90 buds are all hairs and they never quite withered when ripe.

I will keep that in mind, thanks!

1 Like

Who do I have to kill to get some of those Willie Nelson’s?

3 Likes

I got you on the list make sure to put a vial of 20 in

3 Likes

That’s an oldie dating back to y2k

3 Likes

Still a goodie…,

16 Likes

Here’s an update on the bud runs, Kong is going to be one huge clump bud with around 20 nice kolas, I trained the stretch out so let’s hope all that energy is put to stacking up buds, the tops are super dense with 1/4” + stems to hold weight.

Mayor McCheese is keeping pace at the end of week 5 making them a bit over halfway. She is putting on major frost and out shining the Gorrila at this point.

15 Likes

Germination Test on Chocolate Thai co-op run : Overnight soak in 10% HP and warm tap has all ten darks cracked showing tails, pales are harder to see but looks like about half of those are cracked I’ll give them another night then put in towels…so far so good, now to see if they shed their helmets cleanly…
:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

9- MAC cuts at 12-16” rooted and ready to get a little veg time.

Also boys from theCentral American run growing balls out, and a Chocolate Thai bush to get another 1500 seeds

22 Likes

Looking good brother!:+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Looking good man , love it .

Germ test of CT, 100% on darks and around 50% on pale seed.another 1500 seeds to go with this girl hopefully…have 4 more clones in back up.

16 Likes

Purple petioles on the Zacesteca Tribute female???

and the stretchy Male

17 Likes

Day 18 in flower: This is the DTHF II F2? That finished fast at under 60 days I bred her with the earliest showing male.

I have two going, short stout fast Sativa with dense syrupy buds that the guys can grow in a tent, what’s not to like!!

:metal::sunglasses:

21 Likes
3 Likes

Life of Thai is a perfect ‘handle’ for her! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Beauty right there!

is that a real good buzz? the durban thai highflyer?

1 Like