Welcome To the Swamp

Genetics collection is clearly a disease. I need a few crops to justify anymore, but I’ve got the itch.

4 Likes

This grow is beautiful!

2 Likes

Basically everything I need for the whole grow and more. Make all my mediums, nutes, foliars, bug and mold spray, you name it I do it.

Thinking about making an all around can a grow supply Company w better ingredients

Dry nutes:

Neem tree organics:
Neem/karanja

Down to earth:
Langbeinite 0-0-22
Fish bone meal 3-16-0
Bone meal 3-15-0
Neem seed meal 6-1-2
Mexican bat guano 9-3-1
Fish meal 8-6-1
Bio fish: 7-7-2 (fish bone meal, fish meal, feather meal, sulfate of potash, alfalfa meal, kelp meal)
Alfalfa meal: 2.5-0.5-2.5

Sunleaves:
Jamaican Bat Guano: 0-10-0
Peruvian Seabird Guano: 12-11-2

Epsoma:
Rock phosphate 0-3-0
Garden lime (cal-mag)

Xtreme Gardening made by Reforestation Technologies Intl. 800-784-4769
Info@reforest.com
Mykos
Azos

Root Naturally
Azomite 0-0-0.2

OrganicNutrients OnFrass.com
Insect Frass: 2-2-2

Plant Revolution at plant-success.com
Great White

ACTIValoe
Aloe Vera Powder - 200x water soluble flakes

StarWest Botanicals
Yucca Powder

GrowCentia: 970–818-3321 info@growcentia.com
Mammoth Microbes

Age Old Organics:
Liquid Kelp 0.3-0.25-0.15

Scott’s Botanicare:
Fulvex
Cal-Mag
Silica Blast

Pro mix :
Peat moss 65%-75%
Perlite

Roots Organic:
Coco

Worm Castings

Vermiculite

6 Likes

That’s a nice little collection you got in the swamp. Makes my mouth water just reading the list. :droplet:

2 Likes

Hey guys, now that just about all the plants are in their final pots and are preparing to start flower, I’ve scattered Crimson Clover seeds on all the pots and will be adding a lil layer of soil on top of em. Also found out something amazing… the hose I have hooked up that I fill my rez with actually makes it all the way into the room! Holy hell things are so much easier and just mist em a couple times a day and can always just use the rez for feeding em.
Anyway, back to the clovers… reason I use them is bc, like everyone, I pull back on the Nitrogen like the 1st or 2nd week of 12/12 but with the clovers, they are nitrogen fixing. Meaning they “fix” Nitrogen from the air and hold it around their roots and will always give my ladies some. I’d be interested to see if all my leaves fall off around harvest like I like to have happen. I like a nice fade and all the fan leaves to turn yellow (or orange or red or purple or sometimes blue) then just be plucked off easily.

Here’s a great link on the topic though.
http://www.oregonclover.org/uses/nitrogenfixation/

Also, the 630LEC set up in the flowering room is doing great. Ladies are loving the blue spectrum added (though I may add one red bulb, as the fixture has two 315ceramic metal halide bulbs)

8 Likes

I would agree with you. My plants stay greener through harvest when my cover crop is still healthy. (beans, peas, lentils, clover)

1 Like

13 Likes

Looks like you better get to flipping those lights brother

3 Likes

I’ll be flipping next week. Still a couple more to transplant

Been trimming and topping. And clearing off the inner growth close to the center stem to force growth and budding out. Hoping to get only big buds and not much small shit.

Thank god the hose reaches… makes things SO much easier. Just been spraying em getting everything misted and wet. Now only hand feeding every few waterings. Gonna start boosting the P soon

6 Likes

Garden is looking SICK! In a good way

1 Like

Looking awesome swamp. No more huffing buckets in and out. What’s your square footage on that space? I’m sure you say somewhere, just being lazy.

Cheers

1 Like

@Kalgrae I think it’s like 10x12 or something like that maybe 12x15 I can’t remember. There is also a lil closet in there too but obviously no doors are hung or anything but that’s where the ballasts are on the wall and where the cloner used to be. Now it’s just kinda a side space in the room

@hewhocoruptz thanks for stopping by! Will be flipping once I clean the cloner and take cuts off of everything

Really loving a few of these plants esp the Jaeger, Bruce Apollo #1 (next to the moonshine Haze it almost looks similar), and the Saukuras. Really excited about these Durban Punches.

In other news, kinda pissed at myself… the star dawg guava x sunshine daydreams I was popping I transferred from their water bottle to paper towels for a day or two then to my seedling soil mix I made. I should’ve just gone from the water bottle to the soil mix bc I’ve just been having crap luck with beans damping off and rotting. Looks like only one out of 18 has popped up so far and I put em in the soil like last Monday I think. Fuckkkk. Oh well. Paper towel method used to work 100% for me in other climates I dunno if it’s the altitude or what… but damn, I hope more pop up soon. Also the Aruba is looking funky with its growth and 1bladed leaves… may just take her out of the big room bc I have a feeling she will drop balls on the room and that’s the last thing I need. Coming from Aruba to the mile high city and indoors must be tough on her… so I don’t blame her. Would really like to grow her outdoors in NOLA though. Bet she would love it there.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bad luck. I hope things turn and start going your way.

1 Like

do you have a picture of those aruba leaves in your thread ??? i don’t think you need to worry, the 1 that survived was going to be the keeper anyways :sunglasses:

strange, 1-3 days in the paper towel and then into soil always works for me too. If I trust the seeds to all germinate I like to direct seed into soil, but I’ve never had damping off with the paper towel first.

Is the humidity excessively high in the seedling room? Another thing to try would be sterilizing your seedling mix, either in the oven or drenching with boiling water.

It’s probably just weak seeds. A lot of times they pop out of the seeds and grow normally for a few days and then just crap out.

2 Likes

could also put a splash of h2o2 in your water while germinating to kill off bacteria, the seeds might have been stored or handled by someone with dirty hands. or the strain doesn’t like high humidity/soil was too damp. i had a critical mass seedling damp off this round and read on seedfinder afterwards the strain is susceptible to molds / high humidity and my dumb ass was spritzing them daily

1 Like

I add a splash of h2O2 and the humidity is low, not high. Seems like they break open in the water and when placed in the paper towels they just hit a wall.

I don’t know what’s up bc I’ve never had issues w germing.

1 Like

Aruba from Bodhi seeds. Cut gifted by Clankie

8 Likes

I would try skipping the soak in water. I direct-seed into the soil now and usually get 100% germination. I don’t like the idea of immersion, it doesn’t mimic what happens in nature. I sow the seeds, water heavily and keep the pots at 80 degrees around the clock. Usually I’ll water the soil again after 1-2 days and they emerge on the 4th or 5th day.

8 Likes

I like those leaves on the :aruba:. No idea this is the country flag. Auto suggest… entire plant looks cool.

Sorry about the damping off. That sucks. I haven’t popped a gajillion seeds, but always have stuck to rockwool or soil. The dunk, soak, drench, paper towel methods have always scared me and don’t seem natural. But, just had some unsuccessful germ rates at summers start and then recently again, as well as a damper. So maybe there’s something real about shitty genetics and germination methods?

Still a drag. Hope the next round goes better.

2 Likes