Welcome To the Swamp

Meh, it’s cool bc it’s legal but laws are changing and getting worse IMO.
Don’t think you’re allowed more than 12 plants per home grow. Which is reasonable, but very tough if you run things from seed and keep cuts until you know which plant/phenotype of the strain you want to keep etc…

3 Likes

That’s the tune I hear from many, canna commerce will change so much! Its big business and its about the Benjamin’s, I really hate this Corrupt System

1 Like

yes i think square footage of flowering plants should be the limit. who cares if i have 12 or 1000 vegging plants as long as i’m only flowering a 32 sqf area or something. canada wants to impose a 4 plant limit and that doesn’t allow for any variety. luckily medical patients can have more, they may need certain strains for certain symptoms etc

i also wish i was near by to get some cuts :smiley: you have so much gold!! one day … one day…

2 Likes

hey @swampthing do you have any experience with the dynasty strain dess*tar (Starship x Kali Mist) ?

I grabbed destar BX (Desstar x Ms. Universe #10) because it said one pheno has a grape smell to it and thought it would be a good cross for the grapestomper bx2 or sun maiden (Grape Stomper x {Chem Dawg x OG Kush})

2 Likes

Personally I don’t have experience with it but I have seen quite a few growers of some great phenos. Looked to be some really pretty bud and people say it’s really potent as well.

Would love to see em once you’ve got em growin

1 Like

thanks, it will probably be in a little while though. i may have a little vacation coming up (all expense paid by the federal government) and i don’t want to lose any genetics so i’m waiting until i know that outcome before i start my pheno hunts :thumbsup:

1 Like

Keep it up swampy, thanks for the inspiration. Time to get some shat done!

2 Likes

If that means the same in Canada as America be careful and watch your back.

1 Like

Thanks guys! A lot of stuff in the cloner already rooting (glad I checked today bc some were dry as the cloneking ran out of water, filled her up real quick) but about 6 cuts in the cloneking already have roots and a lot more coming

Now just to find homes for everything laying around in cups in my clone solution of silica, mammoth, calmag, a drop of pure blend pro bloom (the K helps with rooting), kelp, dry aloe extract, and clonex soliton

2 Likes

Ahh yes, the classic power struggle.

1 Like

If you were in California i would gladly give you a hand! :grin:

1 Like

if i ordered a clone shipper to you would you attempt to send it across the border? lol i think i’d be assuming all the risk! ah actually i can’t guarantee to keep any genetics alive right now, its a nice thought though :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha I like it! Twenty characters.

Wishful thinking… I would if it weren’t a risk to us both.
Just sat down and futher trimmed all the clones in the cups. Very few were drooling and really the only ones that were didn’t have their stems in the solution. Tossed them. But everything, especially the ones that had their haircut high and tight, is looking happy. I basically trim everything to bare bones as I’ve found the less leaves (aka solar panels) there are to perform photosynthesis, the better. You want the whole plant to just focus on rooting, not keeping the leaves alive or trying to do photosynthesis.
Anyway, the clone wars have begun and everything is looking happy at the moment which is more than satisfying for me

3 Likes

Dude, I forgot to follow you on Instagram till today, so I couldn’t quite remember the spelling. Added like six different ones before I noticed yours has your name on it. Lmao.

2 Likes

Need some help getting some clones ran from seed as I’m doing a bunch of crosses this run and will need help with a test project similar to this Soon except everyone with room for more than 1 strain will be able to run as many packs as they can germ immediately

Pm me if you’ve got room to preserve some of these cuts and can cover the cost of clone shipper and shipping

Uhh, I am failing to understand how I help?

1 Like

Just looking for local Coloradans to hold onto a few cuts for safe keeping until I finish flowering them all and making some F1 crosses… just trying to preserve some of the more rates strains that are being run from seed, more so the highly available cuts im running

How about a Hoosier?

1 Like

Well I’m definitely not in CO

1 Like