Welcome To the Swamp

I’ve used it a long time ago. As far as being like whoa this is so much better than anything else I’ve ever used, it wasnt. It Def wasn’t worse either though. As far as their claims, idk, a good product i’d say yes.

3 Likes

My favorite as well.

Thanks brother

1 Like

Just started using it, so the jury’s out!

Prob won’t really be able to tell bc I make so many different nutrient mixes…

1 Like

DO NOT quote me yet till i find literature but the dude at my local hydro store said mammoth P had HUMAN ADDITIVES…?? anyone know if this is true??

2 Likes

Do you mean… :poop: ?

99%

1 Like

more along the lines of T-cell stuff~ human growth hormones. he wasnt specific and it was 6 pm ( closing time).

1 Like

Got no use for things like this.

Some Tranquil Elephantizer seedlings :seedling:
Someone stop me! I’ve started popping beans again!

4 Likes

Here we go. :race_car:

1 Like

Guys, another male was found in the Durban Punch 2. Honestly, not disappointed in the least bc I was hoping for a good male of that and it really freed up some much needed space in there

2 Likes

Left: CornBread
Right: the Flo

Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream seedlings
Seedlings
Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream seedlings
Ok here is the main room, this is a pain bc I just typed out everything and lost it. Anyway, major haircuts have been taking place for the past 2 days. Many a clone have been taken and so much trimming has been done. Some people would actually cringe, lol, but it must be done. Was an absolute jungle in there. Did find those 3 males which did free up a tiny bit of space. In the 16gal reservoir with the 6” air stone bubbling atm is a mix of a bunch of molasses, yucca, aloe, Jamaican bat guano, Peruvian seabird guano (which will cease At week 3), kelp, leonardite, fish bone meal, Mammoth P, Cal Mag, Silica Blast, Fulvex, Great White, Mykos, Azos, Rock Phosphate (also top fed them Rock Phosphate 2 weeks before 12/12 flowering began), micro nutrient mix, and also got some Primordial Solutions samples but after reading their ingredients and using what was the size of a 5 hr energy from each of the 3 bottles… prob won’t be using them. Anyway, the Jamaican bat guano fish bone meal, and rock phosphate IMO are some of the 3 best organic nutes for flowering. I’ve always had great flavor, size, and all that jazz when using those. Anyway here are some shitty pics…

10 Likes

Also put 2 MK Ultra by TH Seeds and 3 Lavender Jack ( Jack Herer x Wookie by Bodhi) seeds into paper towel last night. Here we go…

4 Likes

Also put these seeds in paper towels too…
SR-71 Purple Kush x Instant Karma
Tranquil Elephantizer Remix Sugar Pheno x Peaceful Warrior
And some Blockhead F5s.

The first two are by strayfox with Bodhi genetics and the last one is from BeanHo (BeanHoarder) via Hemp Depot

2 Likes

Here’s the mother of the tranquil elephatizer F2s

15 Likes

That looks so delicious!!

2 Likes

I almost bought those a few years ago when he had both versions. (swapping parents) Instead i picked up the Blockhead BX. I am a little envious. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

Photos courtesy of Clankie

Various Dragon’s Blood Hashplants

Banana Kush

Girl Scout Cookies - Forum Cut

13 Likes

“High” quality photos, that is for sure.

99%

1 Like

Need that forum cut and thin mints…

2 Likes

1 Like