Well hello there! I'm back!

This really is a mess. I’m in my 60’s and can’t remember anyone that ever died from the flu. I personally know 5 people that have died from the C19. Sure, most of them had some “underlying conditions” that made them frail, but I don’t think they would have died right away. Some folks only know they get it when they can’t taste anything, no other symptoms, and others end up real sick. My daughter got real sick, scared the hell outta her. My sister in law is in the hospital right now. A friend of mine, only thing he noticed was that he thought he forgot to put tooth paste on the brush. Both of his parents died. I’m doing everything I can to avoid getting it and will be in front of the line when my turn comes for vaccine. Thank God my parents got vaccinated. They are 96 and 98.

Everyone just keep their head down.

9 Likes

I’m glad you are feeling better my friend.

My grandmother died from COVID in a long term care facility last night.

So I win

6 Likes

Hello @Bizzy. Glad your back. Take care.

5 Likes

I was lucky my husband passed in February in Respite care so I got to be there when he passed. My Ex MIN died during Covid in long term care with nobody. My daughter that is a PA has to write up the deaths and has had 30 & 40 year old’s pass. I haven’t know any one that died of the flu either.

9 Likes

Bless you my brother! I’m so grateful for you beating that shit. Go slow and be well.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes

Cleaned out the bickering. You guys keep it up and you’ll get a little vacation to find somewhere else to argue about covid.

Thanks!

9 Likes

@Bizzy welcome back, super glad you made it thru. Stay safe and healthy.

3 Likes

I still have my ups and downs, it seems like 2 steps forward and 1 back. But forward progress is good so I count my blessings!

Be good to each other. As a community there is no way we are all going to see eye to eye all of the time but we do need each other. A wealth of knowledge for those of us who are still new to growing as well as being a tight knit virtual family of sorts as well. When I was finally well enough to come back I got more encouragement from members here than I had in my “real life” world the whole time I had been ill. So cheers to all of you! I feel fortunate to have found this place.

6 Likes

“It must have been some other body no, no, no it wasn’t me.”
Chuck Berry

All love

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes