Well here it is my first grow in over a decade

Wonder if that isn’t true for mine as well. I suspect they may get accostomed to things like the neighbor’s porchlight and call it “night.”

No revegging here. OTOH, I had one out of three with serious hermage so what do I know.

2 Likes

Well we have to keep in mind the moon reflects small amounts of light energy at night so outdoor plants rarely see phre darkness they experience indoors I suspect the low end light levels aren’t enough to react with the far red light hormone phytochrome I think.

Edit: sorry far red not deep red.

2 Likes

Heats on in the greenhouse but the humidity is high any tips on keeping it low without killing the electricity Billy with the electric he6

2 Likes

Besides a dehumidifier you don’t have many options. More airflow always helps, but if the air outside is humid it’s not gonna bring it down much.

3 Likes

I’ll have to tinker cuz I have to keep this crop going for 4 more weeks at least

1 Like

Defoliated a bit man they were bushy kinda sad I had too do it but I need them to finish

3 Likes

Ya that can definitely help. If you can put a fan out there they would love it too.

2 Likes

Gunna add a fan and found a dehumidifier on kijiji for 10 bucks raised the temps and the humidity dropped 10 points already hoping to drop it to 40ish

3 Likes

Lil update

9 Likes

Outstanding, brother!!! Glad to see your grow (and of course, you and your loved ones) weathered the storm!
Defoliating, a dehumidifier and a fan is probably the best thing you can do. $10 dehumidifier!!!..effin’ eh…good score!! Does it have the drain line connection so you don’t have to screw with emptying the collection res?

Lookin’ chunky as fuhk, mang!!!

3 Likes

Guess it was buddy sold it before I met him somehow meeting at his earliest convenience wasn’t soon enough and someone snuck in and grabbed it.

Took some photos last night

5 Likes

Well checking on the girls this morning going over them and found a few spots of mold had to sacrifice a few branches. Did major defoliating and 1:4 solution if peroxide will hit them with the solution again folded the buds apart and hit every lil nook and cranny.

4 Likes

And I did a thing lol 75W led under 24h light now gunna see how long till they root. Used gel on hald and powder on the other half see which roots faster. Also added 5ml of peroxide pHd to 5.7.

4 Likes

Quick lol update…

11 Likes

Nice! Looking real good in there! What strains are these again?

3 Likes

Blackwater kush and nor’Easter

4 Likes

47 days.

10 Likes

nor’Easter That’s the strain the other day I was looking for and couldn’t remember the name thanks.
Your plants are looking stellar

4 Likes

10 Likes