What a gift, drop your ideas to make hash out of this ultra pure kief

Stay tuned pal! I’m doing a Morrocan Themed hash grow and making this fall. Growing Beldia Kif and Ketama strains :wink: dry sift and hot winebottle/hand pressed

6 Likes

You meant this one?

3 Likes

For sure man tag me

2 Likes

Yooo im also waiting to see how it gows

2 Likes

I’ve had better luck with bubble but looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

2 Likes

I’ll make a scene, you won’t be able to miss it! Haha, ive gotta finish a few grows I’ve planned for the summer though!

3 Likes

I’ve 99% only made bubble my whole life. But seeing I’m growing morroccan landraces, I wanted to keep with the theme. My neighbor was borrowing a screen tumbler, he got such a wicked recovery. Gave me a good scoop to play woth the once. But I’ll just get the printing screens stretched over frames

1 Like

I imagine it’s because my bubble is much cleaner than my dry sift. I haven’t put as much care into making the sift. Good returns but partially because of impurities.

1 Like

Here, it’s a long watch, ive watched hundreds of hours of his videos. It’s well worth it.

It always is cleaner. Frenchy and a few other hash makers talk about how the dry sift having more contaminates helps it burn better for traditional smoking styles.

2 Likes

Lol I bet. With my pressed bubble I need a new screen after 4-5 hits :rofl:

1 Like

Ive gone away from needing screens… I grabbed one of these guys and I LOVE it

108038766db6294be2f9cd1339d3db19b1622bba_2_281x499.jpeg

7 Likes

No screens, no waste. The absolute cleanest hits I’ve ever experienced

3 Likes

Just looked it up. Very cool idea. I’m running a basic spoon.

1 Like

Only downside off the top of my head is I like to watch the hash bubble and melt as I consume it :joy:

2 Likes

I dunno, I can see the hash bubbling pretty nicely at the end of my 3 hole pipe :wink:

2 Likes

Lol we always called it oil, hash burned into glowing red rocks, oil bubbled. Man I must be getting old.

3 Likes

Just different grades of hash I think man.

3 Likes

I dont know man. Hash oil, weed oil, honey oil, same shit reallly, extracted trichomes just like shatter or wax. Only difference seems to be extraction method. Guess it really doesn’t matter what we call it as long as it is good :wink:

7 Likes

Like this one?
We here prefer joints actually, made with crispy cigarette’s tobacco !
This way, either bubble or sift you smoking, you get the purest taste and buzz in every hit 20220406_220131-3|375x500

1 Like