What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

I’ll play along. Some of these are going back pretty far and Im doubtful they will ever be reproduced.

Mothers Milk, Pinball Wizard, Joystick, The Fuzz, Dank Sinatra, Strange Brew, Prayer Tower Sativa, Elfinstone, Dream Lotus, Jabbas Stash, Dream Beaver, Mountain Temple, Hippie Slayer and Cocoon.

I like turtles

13 Likes

I don’t have a pack of Bodhi DB, but I may have a pack of Usefuls Dream Beaver F2s in the fridge.

4 Likes

Oh Nice, I heard useful did a really good selection on those. I think it would have to be a bodhi pack for it to be allowed into the community runs

2 Likes

That is correct. I’m sure there’s some floating around here

2 Likes

The Useful DB could stand on its own as a co-op I would imagine.

3 Likes

Dream beaver for sure would be great to see. The prayer tower sativa is being searched for by one of our members, just can’t remember exactly who

1 Like

That would be @VAhomegrown who’s got some PT Sativa phenos going. He’s got a male and a female but i don’t know what his plans are for them.

If there was a Prayer Tower Sativa preservation, he would be my first pick of the right person for the job. But i can’t speak for his plans.

3 Likes

That’s the one!

1 Like

Any one of these many strains here, i guarentee that folks would love to see preserved.
I have seen Cocoon, Pinball W. and Joystick for sale but the others are sold-out gems worthy of keeping “alive” through F2 seeds.

If you want, you can make a Poll to gauge interest in the diff. strains. If not, that’s cool too.

4 Likes

Everyone should know how to make a Poll. It’s very useful.

1 click the Pencil icon.

2 click the Gear at far upper right of Post Edit window. Two icons right of Smiley Face.

3 click Build Poll

4 choose from the options and type-in your Poll “items” (apple, pumpkin, etc).

Favorite pie
  • Apple
  • Pumpkin
  • Strawberry Rhubarb
  • Pecan
  • Blueberry
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve never had strawberry rhubarb

2 Likes

It sounds weird but the rhubarb adds a slight tartness that contrasts nicely w super sweet strawberries.

4 Likes

When I get a chance to try that I will. Haven’t came across it in the wild just yet. Anything strawberry Is my thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you eat yogurt, Noosa makes a strawberry rhubarb that is good. I thought it sounded weird at first too, but it works.

1 Like

Oh and I think there was a lot of buzz going around about f2ing the Momentary Lapse of Reason!! F2 the unknown!!

I have 1 synergy seed left.

1 Like

I’d love to see some of his CBD rich, more medicinal healing plants repo’d.
Something like, Good Medicine.

:v:

2 Likes

Their Lemon yogurt is damn tasty as well. They should make a purple /grape yogurt. Smell and taste like purple weed. GDP, Purple Urkle, Querkle are very tasty.

1 Like

There are F2’s of this floating here on OG. Nube did a seed run a few years ago. Ask on the Seed Trading thread. I bet you’ll find some.

4 Likes

The lemon is my favorite. It reminds me of key lime pie filling.

1 Like