What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

@darkillusion

What’s your best link my good friend

For what? Sorry I am slightly medicated currently.

1 Like

ahhh so dank sinatra not goji ghash

2 Likes

I had a pack of Dank Sinatra F2`s and only 1 seed popped open. But I am also working on getting some Dank Sinatra Fem seeds to work with. So right now I am hoping for my seed to be a male.

5 Likes

Did he really? I definitely missed that

If I had it wrong I would have definitely been corrected by now :joy:. I seem to remember that he wants to explore the artifact 1. That could just be me hoping for it though

1 Like

It appears he replaced the 88g13hp dad with an Artifact1 x 88g13hp male. Thats what the newer DLA line has as the male now.

3 Likes

That’s my understanding as well… though I’d imagine he’s likely to have crosses with that dad on the market for a long while to come.

3 Likes

Sorry I was high af too. lol

1 Like

Since the ghash dad is gone I’m willing to throw my packs of electric, pure land, and passion fruit hp seeds at a co-op run

3 Likes

Those are still available for sale, so not eligible for Co-Op

@AmnioticBaptism

Here is Passionfruit Hashplant

12 Likes

I’ll have new pics in a few mins

2 Likes

How’s the stank on her?

Fucking nasty. Homie says baby diapers I say earthy with acrid, citrusy, nasty undertones. Stem rub is sticky and stinks like grapefruit acetone

3 Likes

True, but when they aren’t and if people want to run those I will still gladly offer my packs up IF it happens

2 Likes

Damn that sounds wonderful lol

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m going to get it together to do a large-scale reproduction project this summer, but I do keep finding myself looking over my inventory doc and modifying my plans for the coming year.

6 Likes

The Bodhi’s Black Lotus F1 to F2 seedrun is now live. Everyone says it’s REALLY GOOD WEED.

12 Likes

haha , us stoners LOL
regarding the Dank Sinatra… I have Dank Banner which is a cross by @OrganicGorilla that he put up in the seed giveaways right around the same time @darkillusion was doing his royal procession and amg sour giveaways.

4 Likes