What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

Ah nice, I might try my luck then.
Thank you
:v:

2 Likes

Reach out to @LegsMahoney he did a seed increase of good medicine

3 Likes

Going to be getting my white lotus project started here in a few months as long as I get a decent amount to crack if not my back up option is blue tara

6 Likes

@SonsOfAvery i have some F3s I made from the F2 stock that nube did if you’re looking for some

3 Likes

I don’t have many F1 Bodhi packs but I’d be happy to offer the rest of the only one I have that would currently qualify (the retired OMG dad) to anyone who already has some in hand and is doing an official coop run with them. That’s Smart Move, which is Genius Thai x Old Mother Ghani, I think I have 8-10 seeds left. The others I have are Wookie or Purple Unicorn dads.

I do have some regular seeds a friend from Maine sent me that could be interesting for someone’s unofficial repro or hybrid project, it’s called Buster Brown F1 and it came (not directly) from a user on Phenohunter named EatPraySmoke. It is Babylon Buster x 88G13HP, so a Ghash BX (or something) out to the Dreadbread (Mango Biche x OMG), maybe someone wants to put it back to the Dreadbread or Mango Biche and see what happens? I’d happily pass that along to someone in exchange for a promise of seeds later from the offspring.

6 Likes

I appreciate that! I’ll drop you a message

:v:

2 Likes

One male and 2 females. Def going to make a bunch of F2’s. Been slammed like a mofo with work lately so I havent been posting online much, and have barely had the energy to water my plants every day. I still need to take some clones of the PTS plants. I have 2 Orange Verde’s that I flipped about a week ago. I’ll flip the PTS male this weekend and let him skeet all over those. I’ll make the PTS F2’s with the clones I take.

7 Likes

I have a pack each of the Dank Sinatra, Dream Lotus, and Mountain Temple.

Also have packs of pinball Wizard, joystick and cocoon, but like @BudWhisperer mentioned those packs are still for sale if I remember correctly.

If anyone else has packs of those that are discontinued, and would like to collaborate on some F2’s or something, let me know. If not, I was planning on preserving at least two out of those three myself, and possibly donating one to a grower on here to preserve as well.

Peace :v:

8 Likes

I think we need to start a Bodhi preservation group or Bodhi f2 group.

There are a so many great Bodhi packs on this site. I would totally like to work together to preserve some of the packs no longer available.

I don’t have many, but I’m definitely have plans to f2 a few packs I have. I’m currently working on Sour Butter x 88g13 hp. I also have plans to f2 Granola funk, Silver Mountain and I have several seeds of Wolf Pack left.

@Weednerd.Anthony you got some killer packs! Did you see that list @JAWS put up? He has some real nice older packs as well.

10 Likes

This would be amazing!

Such a good idea and we could preserve more strains that way as a group effort I’d think.

Yeah man @JAWS has a deep amazing collection and he’s a cool dude always available to answer questions etc

I haven’t started making F2’s of any of those older packs, but I’d love to get on it this year coming up. I also have super silver temple which I bet would be nice and hazy and I’m sure many would love to have F2’s of that one too.

8 Likes

Amazing idea. He has some gems that are getting older now.

4 Likes

I’m doing a Mountain Temple seed run in 3 months.

13 Likes

Definitely wanna try that one.

2 Likes

That one is gonna kill the server when the wiki goes live.

4 Likes

I got them last week and had plants 5 weeks in flower and have another run ready to go in. After that Im going to let them go. Its hard not to scrap it all and plant the MT I’ve wanted them for a long time.

6 Likes

Yes please! every plant I’ve seen posted about those have been top notch love some ssh with appy gotta be a winner :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I have a pack of the silver mountain i plan to dig into here soon. Also, I have a pack of sorcerers apprentice im excited to dig into as well. Hopefully they are still viable.

6 Likes

Great idea man would love to help with this anyway I could, I myself only have a few bodhi crosses but would love to have and help share more :metal::disguised_face:

6 Likes

Anyone with the Silver Mountain planning on doing a large-scale seed run? I have some Silver Mountain F2s from the last co-op and was thinking about putting it forward for a co-op run to F3, but another F1->F2 run would probably be much better for a co-op. I’d be happy to wait and just do a small personal seed increase instead, if there’s F1 packs still floating around.

8 Likes

This is what I have f1

goji OG (nepali OG x Snow Lotus)
dream beaver (Dirty Hippy x appalachia)
hippy trip (dirty hippy x chocolate thai (indigo diamond, unstable, unreleased)
synergy (pinequeen x appalachia)
purple unicorn f2 (PU x 88g13HP) (unreleased testers)
blue dream x sunshine daydream (testers, later released as blue sunshine)
80s black afghan x a1 artifact x 88g13hp

12 Likes