What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

Im thinking that by the time I finish my open pollination with my other project. I will be simultaneously be harvesting my current bodhi and Mamiko flower run leaving me with an amazing chunk of comfortable space to work with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent my guy!

2 Likes

I have two packs of smart move specifically to f2 for overgrow.

12 Likes

@antheis Very cool! I have most of a pack, I believe. They’re yours for that if you want them! I have tons of stuff I’d like to preserve

5 Likes

If it weren’t for OG I probably never would’ve gotten any Bodhi classics in my vault so the more that enters into the co-op the happier I am!!

7 Likes

I have quite a bit to preserve.
just from bodhi - smart move, soar, pinball wizard, and black triangle. not to mention packs from other breeders - notably useful seeds killer queen x shit.
I’ll reach out when I’m about to pop smart move.

9 Likes

Whoa I didn’t even know about that one! What a cross just slamming two completely opposite strains together those must be some banging F1s

It’s a deal

6 Likes

I’ve heard that the Blue Sunshine could be one of his best works and people don’t respect it as much as it deserves!

3 Likes

I had it once and it wasnt that good. I believe it is pheno dependent.

3 Likes

Thank you for that information before I actively started searching for it

2 Likes

I believe an unofficial group in OG might work on that one next year. Not sure yet since there is many moving pieces but def a great one !

5 Likes

An uncanny premonition! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What a run that might be! :wink:

4 Likes

No F1s on this one, but I do have a Jabba’s Stash F2 pack I won in a trivia contest put on by Schwaggy awhile back. Now that this season seems to be rapidly heading toward a wrap I’ve been thinking about what I might F2 next year. Can’t say that one ended up on the list, but only because I forgot about it until @Uprangewilly mentioned it.

3 Likes

Has anyone ran the mango or peach hash plant?

1 Like

This upcoming year will be an amazing year for Overgrow. Lots of give aways (;

2 Likes

would definately be pleased to see a Dank Sinatra seed increase. I failed to pull the trigger on those the last time the came around. I might even have something to trade for a pack if anyone is holding some F1’s and then do the seed increase myself.
I was fortunate enough to get an original pack of Goji Og x 88G13HP which i now find out are not very common. I made F2’s with the 3 ladies I found and used two males. Most of that seed lot got sent to GLG as freebies but I am probably going to do a seed increase to F3 this year. Probably won’t qualify for a Co-op seed run but chain of custody is tight so ya never know. I should have a picture from back then of the original seed pack… it as a "blessings: pack. I called it Goji Ghash but not sure if it was Bodhi’s intent to call it that. I never saw it released anywhere. I got it in 2016 or 2017.

7 Likes

That would be amazing, I’m doing mother’s milk this upcoming year and another after that just unsure of when and what.

So you’re looking for Dank Sinatra ? I think someone here had seeds for a co-op. I was offered the co op I think or almost close to qualifying for it but had to decline.

I would put down my chair for this

Is this the one @darkillusion used ? Idk if I’m confused or not.

2 Likes

Yes the very same one.
Also I am trying to do some work with Dank Sinatra myself.

4 Likes

This is pretty awesome. I’m honored to have a pack of that. (;

1 Like

not sure. The seeds I made have been at GLG as freebies for a couple years now. I think I sent enough for 50 packs maybe.
Do you have a link to the grow you are referring to?

1 Like