What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

You just might wanna make yourself a Reminder, I think a few Bodhi HALF-PACKS might show up in the “Annual Winter Giveaway”, or whatever it will be named. Don’t take my word for it, I’m just repeating rumors!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Nah, you can bet on it!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Count on the Bee!!

2 Likes

My thoughts almost exactly

I’m kind of doing a practice run with the Neroli 91, so we’ll see how that goes…

4 Likes

I signed up and hope to do right by the group. I have a decent amount of Bodhi packs to choose from.

This is a great idea by the way!!

2 Likes

Do you think I can F2 in a 3x3 no till 65 gallon ? I don’t think I have enough space huh. I’ll probably have to do .5 gallon or less get them root bound and then transfer ?

Not sure how I would go about it. Im planning on doing an open pollination with Milk N Cookies they are some 5 year old fridge kept seeds by exotic genetix. Multiple pollinations with multiple tents in one room is a bad idea I’m assuming

@Uprangewilly if you can give me some guidance I might be able to pull this off. Or anyone else. These will be my first open pollination with photos

1 Like

How long until this happens ?

1 Like

We’re already talking about stuff in a dm.
Just say the word

1 Like

Would you mind answering the question three comments above this one ? I have a few extra tents but I’m not sure how to go about it. Much appreciated

I didn’t see that.
Highly unlikely you could run a full pack in a 3x3 like that, but what do I know?
You also don’t have to start right away. This group is a long game. So if you want to try, sign up and stop sweating the small stuff. I promise I’ll kick you out if it’s not working :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t think it would be a problem. If you run a whole pack, that will give you about one plant per square foot in a 3x3.
Half gallon or even one gallon pots should fit no problem. Just put all males and females in a 3x3 and let them open pollinate.

I currently have ten sour bubbles in a 2x2 tent and they are seeded. I will let you know how many seeds I get fro them in a few weeks. I’m sure it will be at least a thousand.

3 Likes

I’m in it for the long run.

1 Like

This would work just fine, it’s the 65 gallon pot that I’m saying won’t

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not familiar with @SubzeroIceKold setup. That may be a limiting factor.

Okay, I have an extra 4x4 and I can get soil with individual pots no problem. I have an extra 450w light laying around as well and I can make a pollen filter with my in-line fan.

I can make it happen. Im in.

Just to chime in, I do know the basics of dealing with pollen and how easy it spreads and what u can do to prevent it, kill it, etc. I’m excited.

4 Likes

Sounds good. No rush. Get yourself all setup and ready so you will be confident in your ability to make it happen. The seeds aren’t going anywhere I’m sure.

1 Like

Thank you brother. This is an honor.

1 Like

I would think Nierika packs would also be fair game.

2 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling, the big beds and pots allow for plants to not show sex fast enough. It’s annoying. I have a 3x3 bed in a 4x4 and it’s just taking its sweet time to pre flower. I flipped last third of the month and it was barely showing pre flower today.

1 Like

I’m looking for an excuse to get a 2x4 to do some reproducing in. I haven’t grown bhodi before but I have been eyeing it for a bit, just didn’t know where to start.

1 Like

And @SubzeroIceKold definitely do not try to run two males simultaneously. There aren’t enough filters in the world to prevent cross pollination of tents in the same room.

5 Likes