What are some seeds you'd like to see grown out, or made!

I have some skunk diesel I may do something with one of these days… I love skunk and lemons!

2 Likes

Personally I’m switching things up and will be running several of @alphakronik strains for a while, looking for keepers to add to the bodhI keepers.

3 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of strains going. Now if i find keepers is a different story. Hard to say which I’m most hopeful for. Especially bc a lot are extremely similar.

2 Likes

Out of sentimentality, any of the popular strains from my heyday in the mid 90’s. Like: AK47, G13 hybrids, NL, Durban, Blueberry, *BubbleGum, *JuicyFruit…
*(I just picked-up some new packs of these to grow in the fall)

Also,
LED-Seedz’ upcoming Durban crosses, and of course anything Bodhi.

10 Likes

I wish I could but sannie won’t send to Aus anymore :frowning: and my wife killed my Herijuana mother while I was away once from under[no]watering.

3 Likes

@Morgwar: Excellent topic :heart_exclamation:

I’d love to see Afghani. I’ve never had any. It is straight indica and I’d love see someone make some seeds of them.

I have had Blueberry. It was in my collection, but it is permanently lost. :frowning: It was a favorite.

@Scissor-Hanz, I have some Durban seeds that will be very mature, very soon, the Durban plants in my gifted seeds thread:

I’ll be collecting them when the plants are ready for harvest and be doing a giveaway with them. You’re the first name on the list. :smiley:

Edit: typo

4 Likes

i have bodhis ‘old school hindu kush’ which should be pure indica… also next thing i’m popping is @buryseeds X18 from tom hill, although thats a pakistani indica i believe… popping along with OGraskal white fire cause i promised someone to trade cuts

i second these… i got 2 pax of 88g13hp i’ll send u some cuts when i pop bro… maybe you’d trade juicyfruit?

i really want to run black domina, i had a failed (1st) attempt at growing with it ~9 years ago (never made it past seedling stage LOL) and i’ve always wanted to sample those flowers

4 Likes

My garden is your garden, L-C.
I’ll pick out a nice one.

1 Like

Would love to come across and run some real deal Skunk. Not the fruity watered down skunk of today but that old school smell up the block skunk many are scared to grow because of the smell…

2 Likes

I have Afghani No. 1

7 Likes

Maybe this is a good place to find what I’m looking for some red or pink genes or even gsc

That’s good to hear. A guy can make some cash and still encourage others to continue his work.
Im likely to pay more for beans from a guy with that attitude.

4 Likes

I agree… but peeps need more respect for the breeders work… respect the work it takes to get great strains… to many peeps IMHO steal the work of breeders with a total lack of respect to the breeder…

4 Likes

check out Joeyweed at hemp depot… he’s got some good old school genetics that are what he says they are… as best anybody I know can tell from past experience…

2 Likes

I’ve still got an original pack of SSDD and various crosses. Love that strain. Grew some F2s and a couple crosses that were killer.

I second the Snow Leopard. That’s one I’ve never tried.

I also love deep dark kushy strains. More of the chocolate and coffee spectrum than the gas and sour side of “modern kush” stuff. Would love to see some more chunky wideleaf stuff along with crazy spicy :hot_pepper: incense Woody sativas. Both sides of the spectrum.

Have a great day guys

3 Likes

I’ve got a wifi cross in flower now called cherry wifi… from a grower with screen name Mr M… very indica looking… big buds…

1 Like

I’d def like to see a blueberry x apollo13 again.

4 Likes

I grew joey 4ever great gear! I found him originally on heaven’s stairway. That’s what brought me to hempdepot.

1 Like

the first gear I ever bought and grew out was Joeyweed… it is great gear…

3 Likes

@legalcanada, I’d absolutely love some. I really love a good indica couch lock to relax with!!

As I mentioned to @Scissor-Hanz, I have Durbans coming up (check the link I put in my posting to him) as well as some LowRyder x LaDiva. I also have an accidental crossing of one of my Purple (actual strain unknown, but is a hybrid that gives an indica dominant buzz with enough of a sativa influence to make it easy to think) with my Durban male.

The offer of these seeds is good to anyone reading this post. The community has been very good to me, increasing my seed catalogue by 15 strains. It is time I start repaying all the kindness that has been shown to me.

Peace and love to you :heart_exclamation:
C50

Edit: fixed mis-spell of strain (“stain”)

Edit 2: The Durbans were originally from the Durban breeders mix from FDM seeds. The LowRyder x LaDiva autos are from @ReikoX.

6 Likes