What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

have lots of seeds but no gorilla cookies it must have been a freebie, still in stock at seedsman

9 Likes

My main goal is to breed something with my bubblegum I’m growing right now from Hurbies. I’m very anal about liking to know what kind of strain I’m growing. I would like to cross something with It so I don’t have to spend 50 bucks for seeds all the time. For once I wish there was MOCHONIZED seeds. Lol. I wonder if I crossed Big Buds with Bubblegum would turn out okay. I know when you cross two strains it don’t always turn out the way you would expect. I’ve been trying to do a little research. You ever do any experimenting?

2 Likes

Some THCA diamonds.

14 Likes

Purple kush

Only 2 weeks into the cure and very tasty !

15 Likes

i have high speck adhd with autism, is no way I could even dream of making my own seeds, I am a little scatter brain and very erratic i’m lucky to be able grow weed as good as I do

5 Likes

It’s easier than you think qtip little bit of pollen and that’s about it you should give it a try sometime might be fun

2 Likes

lol if you knew my mental you would never say anything is easy to me

3 Likes

Fair enough I was worried half of the time that they weren’t there the other half if they would be ripe enough

1 Like

Purple Diesel , taste like sour fruit and mostly sativa effects for me.

1 Like

Where ya get the pk from? Looks frosty af

2 Likes

Truth. So much safer to smoke. The newbies all go straight for the edibles here since legalization.

I just got some CBD oil, and it’s amazing how much it blocks the high. I wonder if you could take it in a green out as the antidote :joy:

6 Likes

More Lowland

14 Likes

14 Likes

Godfather OG… this is very potent weed… just how I like it!

18 Likes

Looks like the mice may have gotten into that one vial.

Shake from seed buds and 5mg CBD with 5mg THC (hybrid)

10 Likes

It’s the PK from JOTI

4 Likes

Oh nice I’ve always wanted to try

1 Like

Time for a 4:20 Sunday sesh, first two doses are G13xRomulan the next two are Harlequin (Hag) and a Hag Bud.

Harlequin from apothecary:

When I smoke CBD and THC bud first, the substrate of the high is the good overall feeling of CBD and then I can manipulate the mood I want to be in by mixing Sativa, hybrid or Indica into the sesh. In the beginning I would just grind the buds together… butt that doesn’t let me control ratio of THC vs. CBD, I gradually take myself to the point where I want to be and then control the up and down dosing.

10 Likes

It was a Bakerstreet by Tweed that went hermaphrodite on me…

1 Like