What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Today, Mrs. DesertGrown and I are enjoying a few grams of Blueberry Kush on this desert spring day… 86° and not a cloud in the sky… such a gorgeous day!

We hope all you OGers are having a fantastic day wherever you are!

16 Likes

Better enjoy it now, won’t be long you’ll be in the devil’s oven.
Shit they were using ac at the end of April down there.

Ever see a live tornado, you’re about too.
Did ya check you pm yet?

5 Likes

I’m starting to become concerned… you’re not the only one who’s been saying that to me lately.

We have earthquakes here, not tornadoes… a 6.7 and a 7.1 last 4th of July and we’ll over 100,000 aftershocks since then… we had a 4.0 last week.
I was in a tornado when I was 12, visiting family just north of Houston Texas.

I’m really NOT looking forward to the humidity.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I grew up in tornado country. I was in the 3rd worst tornado in US history, ironically in the town I was born in. I went to shelter in a building about 8-10 blocks away from the path.

I have about a thousand pics of the damage. I went back the next day and drove all around to photograph the aftermath. It’s hard to fathom something that massive. Standing in the destruction is really disorienting. You see stuff that makes no logical sense.

That was in Tuscaloosa, AL around 2010… It’s ranked third worst in history. The only other one I was in was back in '73ish in my neighborhood. It’s something you can’t forget.

Why is Desert in danger of tornadoes? Is there a weather system there that threatens them? I saw and got pics of one in northwest Wyoming. That was an odd occurrence.

3 Likes

I’m going to be moving to Urbana Illinois at the end of the summer.

5 Likes

Hashplant and Bubba kush concentrate, im smoking bowls after bowls… its really relaxing and stony I’m very nicely baked. Stay kind!

15 Likes

Bubba Kush rosin would be a good reason to break out the nectar collector… a few hits and you’ll be pain free and adequately high for the duration.

4 Likes

I’ve got a rig I use, gets me nice and good.

4 Likes

Had to charge up the Magneto and fill it up with some capsule 10mg CBD and 10mg THC

So ummm :thinking: here’s what happened…

I smoked that bud like a chimney in Alaska. These are the remains of the G13xRomulan and Green Crack. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Interesting. I have been practicing real time mixing with nitrous and air with much success. I guess, at least with rapid activation strains, this should be doable. I could see there being many nuances as the ride progresses. Have to know your mix-ins real well.

Did you teach yourself or just pick it up from trial and error.

Edit: Success! I can’t motivate to relight the joint! Therefore I am probably stoned enough. Self regulating drugs rock!

4 Likes

Late last night my wife and I ran out of pot, so I went out and got some more. To my amazement, they had Original Pineapple, so I got some… and , let me tell you, it’s pretty fantastic smoke!

It smells like pineapple and tastes like pineapple and gives a nice chill high. It’s been a while since I’ve had Original Pineapple.
@Heritagefarms is growing some of this on his Pineapple thread.

14 Likes

I like pineapple smell, I like pineapple taste, I dont like how everything I eat, after eating pineapple tastes bad lol.

1 Like

I haven’t eaten anything yet… I’m still drinking coffee. Wake n bake lasts awhile with me.

4 Likes

Reddit - Dive into anything :smile:

1 Like

Floor sweepings from the processing… I mean gently ground Jack Herer and SkyWalker from the apothecary, smoked good, nice buzz, butt… most of all it’s cheap, so I got no complaints.

13 Likes

Trail and error at first, when i realized I was on to something that gave me satisfaction for the effort, i started obtaining knowledge from those who have become extremely efficient finding personal ratio cross overs of CBD and THC.

1 Like

Unnamed Glue hybrid

23 Likes

Do you factor in other cannabinoids and terpenes?

1 Like

Tonight Painted Fires G99, jarred for 6 months, is kicking my butt, tastes amazing. The guava flavor is getting stronger and smoother.

6 Likes

I would if I could afford to make the choice of quality over quantity, I keep it more basic. I don’t do eatables CBD or THC, Either will build up the fatty tissue of my liver. My need for medical marijuana is PTSD based so I have to be careful with experimenting on my self.

3 Likes