What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Skywalker og from a reserve privada fem bean. Turned out better then the Skywalker clone I grew from the clubs, on a side note the fem Florida gold from dna was garbage not worth smoking.

3 Likes

Marauder from @SamwellBB
DSC00746

20 Likes

Looks nice, I have yet to grow that, the seeds are patiently waiting their turn in the freezer atm.

5 Likes

Good afternoon OG!
It’s another hot spring day in the desert… gonna be 96° today and breezy. Not ideal, but it could be worse… much worse!
Luckily for me, I have some Master Kush to get me through this warm day… I’ll be sitting in front of the swamp cooler today, staying cool and high.

Enjoy your day OG!

15 Likes

Got some key lime :pie: and as if a miracle was heard some Gogi OG I’m sad to say I’m enjoying the key lime :pie: and that other than the pinesol smell I’m really not that impressed with the Gogi :unamused: hopefully it was someone’s not keeper they let go to the black market

9 Likes

That’s a bummer for a Friday night, been on the G99 for an hour, really nice buzz, couple of glasses of home made red wine, daughters making home made pizza, it’s a do it yourself night lol, life is good.

2 Likes

How’s that song by Bachman Turner Overdrive go now-

Ya ya ya ya ain’t seen nothin yet, oh baby ya ain’t seen nothin yet. Lol

Hey brother did my cousin Vinnie visit?

3 Likes

still working on the northern lights auto… have to say, I like it more and more. I am going to have to find some good regular or feminized seeds of northern lights. She is a must have for stress relief and relaxation. Also seams to ease a good bit of pain in my lower back region, or I just did not notice it as much… one or the other?

regards,

mike

9 Likes

White99

15 Likes

I’m leaving behind a, most likely, unbreakable heat record from where I live and I’m not looking for something worse.
About 10 years ago, we had 117 days in a row of 110° or more. Our hottest temp was 128°.
Does Illinois ever get anything like that?

7 Likes

Not even close, don’t worry.

If you like BBQ, check out black dog. You moving there to do something w the University?

3 Likes

Last nug of the LowDak.(lowland afghani x Dakini kush ) curing for 3 months now ;

16 Likes

Don’t need to at 90+° and about that humid also.

5 Likes

My son and his fiance are there earning their PhD’s.

6 Likes

This little bit of Red Thai x Assam HP was trimmed in early April. Part of clone taking. Well before its projected harvest. It dried, out of direct sunlight, on a computer desk for a month. Just smoked it. I am pretty high. I’m going to go take another bud for next month!

17 weeks. She’s only just now showing glints of trichomes.

12 Likes

Just had a sneaky tester on the green Crack I harvested last weekend, just had 2 small hits an hour ago and I am still buzzing with some anxiety creeping in.

3 Likes

Wedding Cake and dabbies.
Staying out of the sun so I don’t get baked. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Love the dicro stripe on your piece

4 Likes

No but the humidity in southern Illinois would make 90° feel similar welcome to the humidity dome :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Speaking of sticky

Gogi OG going into a sticky sweet
Coming around to the gogi it’s rolling weed not bowl weed for me

13 Likes