What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

What’s she smokin like, what’s the effect.

4 Likes

Great taste after a cure fresh dried was not to my liking . I’ve grew this same plant a few rounds now I’d almost tossed it at the start . Glad I didn’t now that she has developed into a body tingling upbeat mood enhancing ending in a relaxed feeling.

Taste wise I’m not the best at describing I’d say a some what chemical / menthol / peppermint very smooth easy on the lungs type smoke. Excellent producer of huge hard frosty buds .

7 Likes

Med man x shiskaberry

22 Likes

Neville’s haze pre-roll. Zing!
Makes the sparkles on the water really fun to stare at.

14 Likes

I’m gonna roll up some superskunk compliments of @MoBilly. Thanks again my friend.

21 Likes

Wedding Cake night

24 Likes

That’s a pretty little bud @Jetdro wedding cake is one of my favorites

1 Like

The second pic is amnesia haze and I was gifted the beans from a friend. I had a couple to start, but a hail storm tore through our area and smashed one to smithereens.

2 Likes

Sudanese.

Was smooth but still a bit green tasting. Didn’t notice if it even gave me a buzz but to be fair, I’ve been on the hash all day.
:v::canada:

20 Likes

Beautiful Buds brother

1 Like

JMFC, WTFIT?!?!
:face_with_monocle:
Is that a sativa or landrace?!?!?!
:rofl:
Nah – I found a dead branch hanging off my Bubba Kush when I harvested yesterday, it must have broken when I added netting. It smelled nice so I grabbed a little giblet and tried it and it tasted delicious and got me really stoned so I went and grabbed the whole branch and have been puffing it down today :flushed::raised_hands::sunglasses: As ugly as it is, it works most excellently

20 Likes

lmao

I always find small branches are buds like that and I love smoking them it’s like a little preview of the bud

3 Likes

I have reached a new low while getting high :joy: but I’m fine with that

1 Like

Looking great bro :heart_eyes: have to taste some in the future​:relaxed:

Home made Moon Rocks , my favorite .
Dry sift hash sub for kief

19 Likes

Hello everyone. I had gone for a road trip up to michigan and grabbed some rosin and a bit of edibles… couldn’t resist some flavor for the soul cheers everyone .

14 Likes

BlackCherry

24 Likes

Zkittles

25 Likes

Mornin ogs

Puff pass

15 Likes

Just sped thru 6.2 oz of trimming in about an hour :metal: I still got it, baby! (I used to trim for other growers)
Humboldt Seed Co All Gas OG. Has a typical OG funk but a sort of weird “Christmas medicine” vibe, whatever the hell that means :rofl::man_shrugging:t2:. Barely dry enough to smoke, will be much nicer after some cure time

28 Likes