What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

@THCeed Hash

Really nice

Bare

1 Like

@mota

yes to both

old pics him at 8 weeks old , then 4 months up on Momma

With his Mom and Dad ,

He is 102 lbs now

The boy is solid muscle even when sleeping
lol

21 Likes

Banana Kush curing since August of 2022. She was a snow monster. Really nice Kush smell and taste, but no banana terps that I could detect. Typical Kush high. Blue tint to the buds. Almost out of her so these buds are from the lowers of the plant and not as dense as the tops were. We gave a lot of her away because we had a friend that just loved her.

21 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior ,
Glad to see you got the MCTgoing.Sorry to hear that you had a run of bad luck, hopefully your rewarded with a garden full of keepers.
:v:

1 Like

1/2 Ice cream cake , 1/2 wedding cake , 100 percent delicious, serious stick factor too

Hitting so hard i put it in a filter

First time i have tried this mix , i like to mix bud 50/50 . ICC dominates the taste but WC added in some sweetness and takes a lot of the “dark” out of icc . Actually hitting it now i taste icc on the front , wc on the back , and the mix is tingling on my lips .

Have to say one of my better mix’s😎

Just put on first episode of Stranger Things , never seen it , heard it is good . Also have first episodes of Warrior , which i heard is good , in case i dont like ST .

Yall watch either of those series???

18 Likes

Salad(5 strain mix) in the Pax has been treating us really well lately, broad spectrum of flavor is amazing, and the high is wide ranging. Has me wondering if blending might be where it is at! Thinking blended hash rosins, blended joints, beer, you name it!

2 Likes

Blackstrap…

22 Likes

Blockhead BXF3

31 Likes

Nothing, I gave up boozing/smoking for Lent and won’t be starting up again until 420 Day…

7 Likes

as a birthday treat with some modified grape

19 Likes

Gorilla Glue, commercial. Very nice

16 Likes

Homegrown weeds woot

21 Likes

You make your own gummies??

1 Like

Fire, bro!

1 Like

Purple lemonade FB auto

Red gorilla girl SS auto

17 Likes

This is an AK-47 Sativa pheno that’s been curing since summer of 2022, I believe. I’m down to my last half a jar of her. You can’t smoke her and hold still. One of my favorite smokes. I have 4 seeds left of a pack from 2010. I need to make F2’s.

Here’s the plant.

Closer view of the bud. They were not dense at all, but straight up sativa fire.

Time to go paint the house.

22 Likes

Wedding Crasher in one of my favorite pieces. Keeping it 100% local :v:t2: have a good night everyone. Coda all your stuff looks and sounds really nice :purple_heart: really good work

20 Likes

You’re no slouch yourself @DirtySlowToes :slight_smile: I just found your thread.

2 Likes

That’s one cool pipe @DirtySlowToes

2 Likes

That is a nice pipe

1 Like