What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Happy 420 gang. Wedding crasher for me :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

33 Likes

Haven’t yet. Might just as well wait another 30 minutes for 4/20 4:20. I did have a good dose of Zamaldelica edible a few hours ago.
I’ll be going with a fatty of Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk that’s settin’ right here. :yum:

3 Likes

Some nice cheap coffeeshop Haze from De Schavuit in NL, very nice hazy taste. And some own grown skunk to round it all off, happy 420 all!

8 Likes

Going on a trip. To my couch. With a bag of Doritos.

15 Likes

Damn, did you get a good night’s sleep out of that? :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Yea got Alot of laundry done too lol was barely on my tablet last night.

2 Likes

Meat Breath S1

39 Likes

Now @Wizdom, dont post a dark ball of frost and expect us to believe it’s buds. There’s no way that there is a plant under there! :grin::fire::wink:
Nice job man

5 Likes

That looks sinister lol. Love it.

Some Vietnamese Black. Some of my all time favorite smoke:

34 Likes

Orange sunshine tonight .

23 Likes

Super Silver Haze, white label

14 Likes

Smokin this insane flower with thca crystalline rolled on it … thought it wouldn’t burn well but it burns :fire: great

10 Likes

Freakshow testers

22 Likes

Triple Spice by @Foreigner :fire: :triumph:

31 Likes

Hello everyone :wink:

From the White Russian .

And a personal cross of Amnesia Core

See you
O.B

27 Likes

Hey @Jetdro how’s that mac1 if ran proper. ? I have been running fritter for a bit. Like you said I need to change up some smoke. I threw 4 in flower today. Lmk brother, hope all is well.

Paws :pause_button:

2 Likes

My outdoorstash from last year is running out. The last bud of my Nepali x Erdpurt (it is the very tip of the plant)

25 Likes

that looks amazinggggg

1 Like

@BeTheLight

Thank you, I really liked that plant. It’s pretty fruity and hashy with its own kind of funk

Another love which sadly already gone up in smoke a few days ago, is my “Pinus maga” a maroc inspirations / berberserker cross. Very divine pineweed.

19 Likes