What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Wow you make you want to smoke brother :fire::fire::fire:
Really nice job :+1:

1 Like

Forum stomper x whatever random pollen drifted into my yard from a neighbor

24 Likes

Baller!! Got the zen fountain setup and everything. Goals!

Kush Co and Louie OG

26 Likes

some sc blue dream this fine Friday morning :grin:

22 Likes

yabbah dabba doooo!

20 Likes

hello my friend can you please tell me we you got the moister meter did you get it on line ?

1 Like

I am almost ashamed to say this, but I tried a disposable vape for the first time today, and it wasn’t half bad. Seems like it might be a viable option for holidays time when I’m visiting family and wouldn’t mind a buzz, but don’t want to stink (commercial edibles seemingly do nothing for me).

I don’t know if this part actually works in the end but I got one of the rechargable kinds in the hopes I might be able to reuse it with other 0.5g carts? Admittedly I could just buy a cart-pen, but that thought made me feel better about the disposable part, because the whole concept seems wasteful to me.

Also picked up an eighth but haven’t tried it yet. Smells pretty nice.

ETA: Yeah, my hope that I could actually reuse the pen with other carts
 wishful thinking. Will have to buy a pen for that. Not a problem, didn’t have a pen and wasn’t likely to buy one at a dispo, so it was the disposable or nothing

4 Likes

You mean the hygrometer? Amazon has em. Maybe 20 bucks for a dozen I can’t remember exactly

1 Like

Good Morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

some Gabagool (Blue-pheno) @dinopartychucks

looks dank®n®yummy @Agreenpassion 
good to have some Dino-nuggs around
“they®re not the worst!” :wink:

36 Likes

Good morning @saxo. As an early riser I’m a big fan of you breakfasts.

3 Likes

wow,thats quite early
eastcoast,i guess?
enjoy Your Breakfast,Boozer

itÂŽs 11 over here,so iÂŽm thinking about lunch yet

3 Likes

Excellent work dude, that looks seriously killer. you and @saxo both! yum yum yummmm

2 Likes

Some small lower buds left from scarlet grape f2 auto from @blowdout2269 created by @Going2fast

19 Likes

I grew a few of those and turned out really well. Frosty and smelled great.

5 Likes

GMO after 3 months in a jar. Smells like Hobbits feet and old science fiction paperbacks. Good high, vapes great. Worth the 80+ day flower time.

24 Likes

Freakshow with freakshow kief and freakshow shatter lol

21 Likes

what a freakshow :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Green Whale buds

26 Likes

Smoking the last crumbs of the White Widow (in the jar) grown from a bagseed, my first grow this decade. She was a bit runty and yielded barely an ounce, but has a lovely full body melt stone.

28 Likes