What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

It’s back…season 2

1 Like

Finally got around to seeing Megan. Both exactly what I was expecting and not at all what I was expecting at the same time. Would make a fine double feature coupled with Cocaine Bear.

2 Likes

Was chatting it up with an old friend today. Somehow our wives discussion went to weird fetishes and how people are now monetizing that stuff on the web. So then my mind drifted and I reminded him of this video that I shared with our circle of friends almost a decade ago. I had to find it, and boy it still packs a punch…Lmao, so funny. Enjoy!
Warning: Explicit content.

1 Like

Anyone else checking out the new season of Growing Belushi on Discovery channel?
Funny shit. Kinda reminds me a bit of the Orange County Choppers show but with a cannabis farm instead of motorcycles.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 yep! Though the Larry fake-drama is rather tiresome.

Lots of good info here and there… but most importantly his bi-polar manic depressive episodes are entertaining. :+1:

2 Likes

Lol yeah, but everytime I see Larry I just think of him taking a shit in the sand trap on the golf course in

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Animaniacs released 3 new seasons on HULU, that includes ‘pinky and the brain’ episodes within each animaniac episode. still produced by steven spielberg! just like the old days, just modernized and it kept up with the times, apparently they started writing in 2018 and they do have a lot of references to whats going on these days. Absolutely worth a watch!!

Here’s a clip making fun of trump:

3 Likes

Wow, really!?! Gonna have the check that out, lol.
Meanwhile, the mrs and I watched this last night

Your typical James Wan cinematography, with the crazy camera angles and all. Good stuff. Pretty decent horror flick and all. But disappointed with the ending(as always). :+1:

1 Like

The Mother

Half run n shoot, half fashion show…100% i liked!!!

1 Like

Watched a Tom Hanks flick last night. A Man Called OTTO. Pretty decent. Deals with suicide tho, so if you’re not ok with that… Emotional for the wife.

1 Like

:us: remake of:

which was way better in my opinion, i did not like Otto at all.

1 Like

I sat and watched https://www.evildeadrisemovie.net/ a few nights ago. It couldn’t hold my attention like the originals did. The lack of Bruce Campbell is likely why. :v:

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:I watch all the old series like Merlin / Wagon Train / Judge Judy / Kungfu / musketteers /
Rat Patrol / you see i am not on cable or antenna i use fire stick i bought from Amazon i dont have to pay for TV plus i get Newsmax which i get all my news from also i get One American News for other news i do not watch the fake news i can get nbc,abc cnn, and all the other Fake news i get plenty of TV plus all the movies like the New Top Gun and many others all Free. :mage:

idont like those types of movies, but i thought it was good myself

2 Likes

I have a special place deep in my heart for funny gory comedy movies.
Think I’ll watch Peter Jacksons Brain Dead aka Dead Alive tomorrow. Its a guilty pleasure of mine. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I am big time into horror/thriller. The more disturbing the better.

To a point.
Check out Terrifier and Terrifier 2 if you want gore.

1 Like

I’ve watched them numerous times. All Hallows Eve also has Art the clown in it incase you missed it :v:

Yup. Saw it.
Art the Clown is the baddest sickest most disgusting clown ever. And I’m a fan.

1 Like

I’m waiting for Pig Killer to be released. Going by the trailer it should be right up your/our street.

2 Likes