What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Lol, I think I remember what you’re referring to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m pretty sure that we own the whole series on DVD. Yeah, caveman shit. :rofl:

1 Like

yeah, she was a hoe.

1 Like

I recently watched Red and R.I.P.D.
Made me think about rewatching Weeds.
You seen those?

1 Like

never, i’ve seen weeds a few times but feel like watching it again. i started to watch walking dead as i only saw maybe 8 seasons but i just don’t have much interest in it, i’ll have to get into that one eventually. but with 11 seasons available it will be quite a while.

1 Like

I’ve never watched any Walking Dead. The wife doesn’t care for zombie stuff, lol.

1 Like

I saw Guy Richies The Covenant on a bootleg stream. It was a great movie, I loved it. It’s a war movie but was a very compelling story. I’m not sure if it’s based on a true story or not but it could be.

Also saw 80 For Brady which is a movie about 80 year old women going to the Super Bowl as Tom Brady fans. It had its moments and was a lot funnier than I thought it would be.

1 Like

Not actually a true story but pieced together from a bunch of events involving different people. Love anything Guy Ritchie…looking forward to it.

I also liked Covenant , very much. Liked 80 for Brady too.

Big George Foreman…ah, not so great

SISU…Excellent :+1: :+1:

I watched Renfield last night and it was a riot!

Gonna do a double feature with friends in the summer with this + Cocaine Bear as both are “Rock and Roll at the drive-in” type features!

6 Likes

This is a great old series that my beloved mother show me! May she rest in :peace_symbol:

Agreed!! I just finished watching it now… and came here just to post how absolutely entertaining it was. I was unsure about it at first… but it was a great movie.

3 Likes

Halfway through it now . Came out to get higher , lol . Ol Nick doing a killer job like Ledger on Joker . At first I thought it was stupid and near turned it off, then listened a bit harder and found it funny as shit. So over the top but done in character , Cage is great so far

1 Like

Dracula. He just is.

The Last Waltz is one of my all time favorite clicks…Scorcese!

Anybody see Nick Cage in

?

3 Likes

I thought it was excellent. Nicolas Cage is back to his best overacting self. :v:

2 Likes

Twice. Loved it both times! Still not sure if the mushroom sequence was acting or Pedro and Cage just took em and ran with it! :rofl:

1 Like

Agreed. It makes me want to bring back “UNCAGED FRIDAYS” where I set-up a projector at work and we spin the wheel of cage and put on what comes up to close the week. :+1:

2 Likes

Rewatched the first season of From to be ready to jump into season 2 and will be starting 2 tonight. Also found Bupkis on Peacock which I was reluctant to watch but with Joe Pesci and Edie Falco in it I gave it a shot and it’s got enough moments that I watched the whole first season.

1 Like