What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

It was that awful it made it awesome :rofl:

Speaking of so aweful it’s awesome:

2 Likes

It’s Roger Moore. Him being involved makes any movie awesome :rofl:

2 Likes

Good flic I liked it

i watched it last night also. not bad. i tend to like tom hanks films.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just started season 1 :grin:

2 Likes

My wife and I are still watching Mrs Davis, even though it’s super weird. Can’t quite decide if it’s good or bad or what… but in most episodes there’s at least one thing we didn’t quite see coming. Also can’t decide if it’s a secret Jesus show or not… on the one hand, probably, but on the other hand I would think an actually religious person might be offended by some of the Jesus subplot.

Just saw a promo for “The Mother” with J-Lo. I’m thinking that it will probably be terrible, but I’m hoping for good terrible, not just run of the mill terrible.

1 Like

It’s neither Good or Bad… it’s fantastic!!!

Last time I enjoyed a ride this much was:

This 100% this. :rofl: (Just Jesus’ ethnicity ALONE would piss off a whole pile-o-Bible-Thumpers!)

3 Likes

Just finished watching the show “Invincible”… It’s a prime exclusive I think. Was pretty decent :ok_hand:t2:

Another great show! Fucking J. K. Simmons wins in his roles every darn time!

1 Like

@ix3u

if you have amazon video check out “It’s Gawd”, tommy chong is the main character, i really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I HIGHLY recommend Jean Claude van Johnson on prime. Only six episodes so highly binge able!

2 Likes

i have netflix and hulu. i had to buy that movie individually so i can watch it whenever i want.

1 Like

I was sitting around bored at work and watching “when the doom music kicks in” videos and there was an invincible one. First I had heard of it and HOLY SHIT I HAD to watch it!

2 Likes

I have Hulu, Netflix and prime, but if something looks good, I download it and put it on my personal server just in case it ever gets taken off. I’ve been a prime member for like 17 years and don’t think I’ve ever actually watched any thing on the since they added video

2 Likes

I watched a Cult Classic last night that I have not watched since the early '80’s on VHS.
X-TRO.
Not a good movie by any means. Very weird. But worth a watch. Specially if you’ve never seen a hot blonde give birth to a full grown man.

2 Likes