What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Is that the sandwich one?

Mrs Foreigner likes it but I can’t think for the life of me why I’d want to watch a guy make sandwiches.

1 Like

No sandwiches involved :laughing:

1 Like

the sandwich one is called The Bear and its on hulu, about a guy in chicago or philly making Beef sandwiches.

Beef is an ever escalating road rage california drama. its on netflix.

both pretty good! very different shows but pretty good. The Bear very accurate kitchenisms and good insight into inner workings of restaurant.

3 Likes

Yes you’re right that’s the one. Mrs Foreigner likes it.

I don’t even want to watch myself make a sandwich. I can appreciate why there might be some appeal there but just not for me.

2 Likes

Watched this last night with the wife. It’s available to stream on Peacock. It was predictable, but fun to watch.

1 Like

I’m a glutton for punishment…

4 Likes

Nefarious , good entertainment , liked it

Watched SISU like 5 times now

2 Likes

Dare I say it’s nearly as good as Only Fools And Horses??

1 Like

La beer, la dickhead

1 Like

That was phoenix nights but close enough I guess :rofl:

1 Like

Alright yeah fair play :joy: they was in a van that’s what confused me :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Finished Mrs Davis. Still not sure how I felt about it.

Anyway, we’ve moved on… tried a few things and randomly ended up on “Flavorful Origins” on Netflix. It’s like “How It’s Made” but about regional Chinese cuisine. Same kind of light smooth narration. Also the episodes are 11 minutes each, so low commitment.

It might or might not be propaganda (maybe actually aimed at Chinese people living in cities, not westerners) but damn does some of that stuff look good. Is there anything people can’t make into noodles?

2 Likes

After I’m done with Mrs. Davis i’m gonna re-watch:

Watched this Saturday night with the wife. Meh
She was scared though. But that’s not saying much, lol.

Watched this yesterday. Seen several times. Really just background noise while laying down.

And currently watching this. Again, background noise.

I saw Doom Generation the other night in the theater. I liked it.
This is good:

1 Like

Ok, speaking of Shia LeBeouf; this is probably his best film. Such a good story, but fucked up. I have to say that this is one of the few times that an ending caught me off guard. I definitely recommend. It might hit a service member hard though.

I don’t know I’m still very fond of this one:

2 Likes