What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Oh yeah, I swear that I watch that flick everytime I find it on while channel surfing, lol.
I meant, grown up Shia :yum:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 @Pigeonman
here’s my favorite shia lebouf movie, disturbia

3 Likes

That’s a good flick too! Have you seen

?
I like Michael Pena’s acting also.

2 Likes

i’ve never seen it. right now i’m limited to what i have access to on netflix and hulu.

1 Like

I think u can find it on Hulu.

1 Like

i would have to add on to my plan for an extra 9 bucks a month, not worth the money. i wish it wasn’t such a scam, there are a bunch of movies you can’t get unless you pay for the disney plan for an insane amount of money. i wish they would bring back hostel 1/2/3 and pineapple express. those were my go-to but i still have zombieland which i always binge watch.

1 Like

All five good flicks.
Watched them multiple times for sure.

1 Like

Nuke the fridge!!!

2 Likes

Lol. @PhilCuisine FUBAR is shot in Toronto so i’m loving the “hometown feel” im getting while watching along. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Pretty funny

Stan against Evil… seen this flick before, love the main actor in it… dude is awesome and can play anything… love his pissed off attitude in this one…

I like to binge TV series. I just finished Justified, which was a good watch, and started The Americans. I like the concept where the main characters are KGB sleeper agents in suburbia during the 1980s. So far so good.

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Totally worth a watch:

It’s funny

2 Likes

Watched Justified after being hooked on Deadwood and seeing Olyphant was in it. Boyd Crowder would have fit right in Deadwood.

7 Likes