What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Ok, I finally got got! Lol.
I mean, I love a good horror flick(my wife, not so much). I’m pretty good at predicting the “jump scare” moments in film. So much, that I’ll occasionally get her twice, hehe. But in this, one actually got me. It’s been a long while since that’s happened. We’ve now seen all of The Conjuring stories.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That looks good. Let’s hear the review

Really enjoyed the first season of AC.

1 Like
1 Like

I watched that a few months ago. Think I posted it here too, lol. What’d ya think?

1 Like

about to binge watch season 2 of “the bear” on hulu. decent show, worth the watch.

4 Likes

Just finished it tonight. Season 2 was pretty excellent, and I got a big kick out of the continued character development. I was a cook for a living in my early 20s so I really get a kick out of how that show captures how much cooking absolutely sucks but it gets into your blood.

3 Likes

Ok, this one was pretty WTF! I just watched it with the wife. It spirals out of control fairly quickly, lol.

2 Likes

It definitely confirms what I’ve always thought about the Amish, it’s a cult.

1 Like

Has anyone seen SISU?
I have heard it is the most fun watch of the year. Looking for it. May have to rent it.

3 Likes

It is most fun watch of the year

It’s in my top 3 for sure for this year!

No order but this includes:

Renfield

Sisu

Cocaine Bear

:v:

Renfield and SISU GREAT
Cocaine bear I can’t watch

1 Like

Rofl. I hear you. It’s a “first of three movies at the drive-in” type flic so if it’s not your thing that"s 100% :ok_hand:

Sometimes I like to buy Bluray in the Steelbook case. But most times I get to see a film that would be good to collect, they are already sold out of the Steelbook version.
Check it out. I bought a Steelbook of Terrifier for 20 bucks. They are now out of print and on ebay the Steelbook version is over $200.

I stopped buying plastic a while back but no judgment from this guy :+1:

2 Likes

A Night To Remember

Supposedly James Cameron took inspiration from this movie to make titanic. It was made in 1958 and used still living eye witness testimony to make it more accurate. I liked it. The effects were state of the art for back then.