What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Been watching the show From. It’s pretty good and trippy. Watching Joe Dirt right now as I type this. Ain’t seen it in forever, still funny as hell.

2 Likes

Huh… it had its moments but I really didn’t care for Renfield.

Cocaine Bear was good (really stupid) fun.

1 Like

So when a film starts with the statement “based on a true story” or “inspired by true events”, I’m always like blah, yeah right…this things been twisted up for theatrics like no other! And after the first twenty minutes or so, I thought these people are so effing stupid, maybe this is true lol.

I did some research after watching this today. Surprisingly A LOT of this story actually follows real life events to a T. So sad and fucked up. But yes, people are just dumb.

2 Likes

First time I started Renfield I hated it , turned it off like I0 minutes in .

Next time I was good and high and bored , lol . I realized what it was and really enjoyed the comedy and Cage’s take on Drac the second time . Didn’t like the Renfield dude but Dracula was great , lol . Cage can act evidentially .

Sisu I can’t stop watching . If nothing is on or I want background noise I put it on. If it was a vhs it would be wore out . Doesn’t hurt I’m Jewish and killing Nazi’s is the whole movie so I’m good with that .

So many damn movies out and being put out it’s silly. When I was a kid we got 3 movies a year . Never saw a replay . Now , with my bit torrent sites I bet there are 25 new movies every single day . Most suck but there are gems to be found .

My tv just stays on till I go to sleep . No cable no paid memberships . Free 200 channels on Samsung tv , local from digital tenna , and any show or movie from bit torrent . I have my bt client set to auto download new movies, so I get so many it’s stupid . I’ve seen several really good ones lately , but being the stoner I am , I couldn’t tell you the names of them . Mention them I can tell you , but off top of my head no.

I do have one paid thing , forgot , but was a no brainer for me . Got 2 years of BKFC all included and all live events for 49 dollars . I watch every event , kills UFC in my opinion .
Snarf all the UFC FIGHTS events from sites n cast to big screen with Chrome browser .

They don’t make movies like they use to in my opinion .

1 Like

From is sooo good. That s2 cliffhanger tho. Killin me. lol

1 Like

Famous Nathan’s hotdog eating contest is about to start!
Let’s go Joey!

1 Like

It’s making me want to give Lost a chance since some of the same people are involved.

1 Like
2 Likes

Though a sad story, this is a great film.

Veteran suicide rates have risen at an alarming rate. If you need help, it is available. The national hotline number is 988. Please don’t hesitate.
You are worth it!

1 Like

I recently watched this, and Becky. I really enjoyed them. Hope there are more Becky movies down the line.

@Slick1 it definitely gives me that same sense of wonder and suspense. Lost just wasn’t quite so gory. lol

2 Likes

If you liked becky maybe this will appeal to you
https://tubitv.com/movies/460056/i-spit-on-your-grave

2 Likes

That movie, and its sequel, really test your stomach at the start. I almost turned it off. The payback is great, but damn.

1 Like

I liked the last house on the left too,same sort of plot.

1 Like

I was really surprised that I also enjoyed Renfield. I was going to avoid it, as I am not a fan of his movies, but I was bored and low on options, so I put it on. It was pretty good.

Sisu was great, too. I really enjoyed that one.

1 Like

Apparently this show got shit reviews, but I am enjoying it. It’s a little sad, but it’s been a good story, so far

1 Like

If I remember this movie correctly they portray a section of Jersey in a way I’ve never seen in my travels but also cannot confirm or deny. A certain ghetto redneck thing. He also runs down one of the most ridiculous drug name slang lists I’ve ever heard and it sounds like Joe Dirt naming fireworks v :laughing:

2 Likes

Snakes, sparklers, firecrackers, M80, black cats, roman candles, screaming mimis, ladyfingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do-das, crap flappers, whistling bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker do’s, hoosker don’ts, cherry bombs, nipsa daisers with or without the scooter stick, whistling kitty chaser

4 Likes

@other_barry feel good hit of the year!

"Oh no i’m getting poo on me!"

:rofl:

3 Likes