What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Is that the Canadian version? I got the poo on me!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Joe Dirt is a true classic :smiley:

4 Likes

The wife and I watched this last night.

And this tonight.

Both, not to shabby.

1 Like

Bad boys Bad Boyz whatcha gonna do?!!

Fighting was pretty good, but I wish they actually had MORE fighting in it lol

2 Likes

At the moment, I’m watching the Tour de France. Not a bike rider, but find myself sucked in here. Trying to understand the strategy.

2 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Not trying that hard. Mostly curious. Fricking animals. Riders and frothy, spectators. Like wrestling fans, but outside.

Trying to watch the new movie about child selling, Jim Caviezel , Sound Of Freedom, but the beginning was distrubing, it looks like its going all soapbox , not sure im gonna finish it .

Halfway through The Wrath of Becky…love it, lol!!! Like SISU

Johnathan Tucker is an amazing actor.
such talent In Kingdom - and as teddy’s brother in Snowfall
he is also in Palm trees and powerlines.

incredible actor.

I watched two episodes of marvel Secret Invasion with Samuel L Jackson. It was cool. It’s kind of hard to buy him beating people up since he’s old but I still liked it. Also have been enjoying this season of it’s always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you see any episode watch Frank vs Russia. It’s one of the funniest I’ve seen.

1 Like

Anyone else have uncontrollable :roll_eyes: when another Marvel or DC media construction plops out?

2 Likes

Watching Hijack with big Idris, 3 episodes in its alright, I don’t really do tv n stuff but yeah Idris is alright :joy:

I’m using Stremio + Torrentio(plugin) to stream torrent files which are automatically found via the app (4k HDR, 4k, 1080, 720). Very handy, essentially free everything except live Tv. Anyone wanting help with it pm me I’ll get you set up, much love

Finally binge watching Ozark. Pretty dam good so far. We are like 8 episodes into season one.

I really want to see SISU for some reason.
My friend wants me and the wife to go with him and his, to see The Sound of Freedom. I don’t know.

4 Likes

Sound of freedom sucked , soapbox Christian movie

Sisu is excellent fun

Proudly and earlier than most.

I’ve been waiting for the rental price to drop from $20 to $6 on Prime.

3 Likes

Great movie folks…

3 Likes

If I had to make a list of movies every male should see that would definitely be on there.

2 Likes