What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Just marathoned The Bear. As a chef I can say it hits some spots that hit home. Well executed take on the restaurant industry.

3 Likes

I watched the first season and I don’t know why. I’m currently on episode 4 of season 2 (started season 2 this morning) and I still don’t really know why.

1 Like

Lololol, nice!

1 Like

Well, for such a weirdo, sometimes James Franco just amazes me.

1 Like

Trying to find something. Might start Nip/Tuck. I remember people being into it.

1 Like

I remember my wife and I being really into it. Can’t really remember how it ended though. It’s been a long time.
In more recent decade, I can remember Burn Notice, Sons of Anarchy, and The Strain.
You seen any of those?

1 Like

Definitely watched Burn Notice. I enjoyed that a lot. I haven’t seen the other two though. The Strain is one I think I meant to checkout. Most of those FX shows are well done. I like those USA shows of that era too quite a bit. Monk, Psych, Royal Pains, Burn Notice, White Collar, Covert Affairs, and so on.

2 Likes

We did Monk, Psych, and Royal Pains also.

3 Likes

Haha I saw that and thought something was wrong. Had no clue that was coming back.

1 Like

For like the second time?

2 Likes

The first episode is full of jokes about being canceled. Did not disappoint.

Hahaha I had no clue it had ever come back. Thought it was on when I was in high school early early 2000s. Crazy. Maybe I’ll check it out. Only saw it on at kids places in high school and college.

1 Like

Night fella’s.
Gotta work early. :confused:

2 Likes

Check out:

I couldn’t get through an episode of this. I wanted to like it just couldn’'t.

1 Like

I hear ya. It’s a “long term” game. They clearly knew what they wanted to do so you have to invest in watching as it doesn’t work as episodically like most shows.

1 Like

I saw the first season. It was good; made me lol a few times. Everyone’s a critic.

7 Likes