What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Watched Black Adam the other night not too bad for a mid week flick.

1 Like

Watched The Out-Laws, pretty good movie

1 Like

First season Criminal Minds.

Knock at the Cabin was decent. Dave Bautista is a dam good actor as well as a wrestling star. This was a dramatic role for him and it works well. On Netflix.

3 Likes

I was worried going in it would be dumb but I thought it was pretty good.

I found a fun cooking show on Hulu called Struggle Meals, where it’s just a bunch of cheap and tasty meals. It motivated me to put the word out for herb plants so I could have a kitchen garden, and the other day I ran around town grabbing plants from people! I have 10 different herbs now, and still don’t have chives somehow.

I’ve never seen Over the Garden Wall but it’s being taken off of Max soon so I’m checking it out. I’ve only ever heard good things about it.

3 Likes

Don’t know why. I’ve seen it a dozen times, lol.

Mayans season 4.

Oh boy. You haven’t finished it yet?

episode 4 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where were ya last week?

Don’t fuckin spoil it.

1 Like

Oh I won’t!
I knew shit would go bad, but damn.

Twisted Metal on Peacock is surprisingly good.

2 Likes

AMAZING ALL ROUND!

2 Likes

Haha my woman loves that show and watches it all the time, I find myself singing the songs subconsciously :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I saw the first episode of Praise Petey. It’s a new animated show from Mike judge and greg Daniel’s from King of the Hill. It’s about a girl, Petey, that inherited her dads cult. I wanted to watch it because I’m a big king of the hill and beavis and butthead fan. Then I read a review about how it was immoral and all these complaints about the content so I knew it would be good. Been watching a lot of its always Sunny lately too.

1 Like

Has Mike Judge ever made a clunker? I haven’t seen everything he has done, but what a track record:
Beavis and Butthead
King of the Hill
Silicon Valley
Tales From The Tourbus
Office Space
Idiocracy

Some people would be considered successful having done just one of those…

3 Likes