What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

He also wrote the story for this:

:rofl:

For all the old hippies out the (like me) go on Tubi. Check out the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers. Funnier than shit. Fat Freddy’s Cat is hi-fucking-larious.

2 Likes

I read a lot of the comics and my mom has a board game, heads and feds that came with it.

Beastmaster :sunglasses: 1982

Just realized why I’d screech at turkey vultures when I was a little kid :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

rewatching ‘idiocracy’ on hulu. it’s pretty funny.

6 Likes

Great documentary!

6 Likes

The new Cage movie was excellent, really liked it , Sympathy for The Devil

1 Like

Because it has electrolytes! :rofl:

Yes, @Pigeonman. I see so many things in life that makes me think this is where we’re headed. :confused:

4 Likes

“Welcome to Costco, I love you.”

4 Likes

It’s the fuckin Rosetta Stone for when we kill ourselves off & aliens are trying to make sense of it all.

Poor old upgrade :rofl:

:evergreen_tree: go away I’m batin :tv:

1 Like

They’re going to need a bigger coracle

2 Likes

I waited forever for them to make that movie…kept hearing it was coming and never did. Til now!!!

I haven’t seen this but I did hear about the actual story. Madness that they actually followed through with his requests :joy:

1 Like

The Meg 2

When he held his breath and swam around at 26,000 feet I couldn’t take anymore.
Opening scene good downhill from there

3 Likes

I disagree. It was all uphill from the opening scene but only if you were expecting them to jump a shark, then a meg, then jump a meg with a meg!

Saw it yesterday with my bestie and we were laughing pretty damn hard throughout the entire flick!

I’m also a sucker for water horror/thriller/comedies and this movie was basically a clip show of all those movies starting with Jaws all the way up to Underwater :rofl:

2 Likes

Please dont watch if you don’t get british comedy and get offended by comedy racial profiling like “Borat”

1 Like

If you like 90’s horrible acting action flicks, watch this, lol. We watched it last night.

2 Likes

This movie is really just about a funky bunch.
Though you can 100% say it also has good vibrations!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Somehow I didn’t see this I guess. I get the ad free version so no commercials. Only the best for my free fraudulent Hulu trials!

1 Like