What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Watched this a while back.

@Pigeonman

So been getting into so e YouTube channels just for background stories but if want chill and check out still pretty awesome. So found this searching stranger then fiction and this guy posts alot. Its almost 50/50 watch/listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDyqfeMAQs
Great weird stories and the story reader is an old navy seal but he picks great stories. Hes worth a check out crazy and true stories. As the title says relief is so much Stranger Than Fiction :+1::rofl::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::exploding_head:

:sob:

2 Likes

Queens Gambit 2 coming to Netflix soon. 1st was great.

7 Likes

I watch youtube videos on painting while I update my threads…

2 Likes

Highlander reboot coming. I don’t know how I feel about that.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

It’s gonna be more entertaining that 1/2 the shit out there. Henry Cavill never seems to disappoint!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Archer… their all doing cocaine again… too funny…

2 Likes

The Goldbergs.

1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes

Do yourself a favor and plan to only watch through season 7, though the season 6 finale is also a logical breaking point. After Adam F Goldberg left the show post-season 6, it didn’t take long for the writers/producers to drive it into the ground. Even Adam F Goldberg is critical of what the show became after he left.

1 Like

A guilty pleasure. Whenever the Debarge song comes on the radio it makes me remember the movie.

1 Like

I have a fondness for legal/mystery/crime dramas.
I have been enjoying this Netflix series.

My only complaint is that Matilda De Angelis is so fetching that I am having trouble concentrating on the subtitles. Otherwise, it is very well done and quite engaging.

3 Likes

It amazes me how few people know about this movie. I have it on dvd :laughing:

I bought Annihilation on 4k since it’s got some super neat visual scenes and will probably be watching it tonight. I’ve seen it once before and just remember being weirded out pretty good so it should be fun.

2 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

My favorite is the stuntman mom :laughing:

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. 100% yes.

Gotta love that family and they later on brought us all:

6 Likes
1 Like