What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Don’t forget DBAMTSCWDYJITH! Surprisingly that movie holds up and is still hilarious.

2 Likes

:heart:

I’m in trim/wash jail and get whats happening in the background back to back :wink:

3 Likes

Classic! :joy:

That’s a good way to pass the hard time!

1 Like

Or this :rofl:

Wow, shoulda posted the Red Band trailer, lol.

7 Likes

I thought it was really cool. interesting take, version, look, feel, art…

4 Likes
3 Likes

If you pizza when you’re supposed to French fry you’re going to have a bad time:

4 Likes

Pluto tv has a 24/7 Married With Children channel. I absolutely love this show.

3 Likes

look around, new releases are free. Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was stellar, T.M.N.T. is on there, Renfield, New Indiana, I watch Blue Bloods, Frasier, The Wire, Snowfall ( so good), and Soprano’s.
Have fun. *Also the search on the site sucks, you have to spell everything perfectly and sometimes if a show starts with the word “the” and you can not find it, try it minus the word “the” you may have better luck.

Currently watching Beavis and Butthead lmao I’m high af and this shit is so stupid :joy::joy::joy: I love it

5 Likes

One of my favorite shows!

1 Like
1 Like

Pretty sure posting public links directly to download sites that flirt with piracy is against the community guidelines and could cause legal issues for OG.

1 Like

Watched this with the wife tonight.
I like Aubrey Plaza. She’s usually hilarious. But, she’s a total nutjob in this film, lol.
The story was well written, but I’m not a fan of the message/ending.

1 Like

whats a great movie,

up there on my b list movie greats…

1 Like

more people need to watch this…

1 Like

may need to watch this…

1 Like

Strangers with Candy…classic.
Have you ever watched any WKYK skits?

3 Likes