What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

i was watching that before people even knew it was on…lolol, i thought i was the only weird one…
seems like forever ago…

Yeah, it’s old school stuff.
RIP Trevor Moore. So sad.

You’re definitely not the only weird one around here, lol.

2 Likes

thats a sweet relief…stoners find the best programs…

:rofl:

Indeed. The world lost a great comedic talent. And to think, he died to a self sucking accident. At least he was successful.

Here are a couple neat flicks I watched recently. Both from the perspective of a suspicious kid who thinks their parents are up to something.

1 Like

I will have to check this out. I love me some Aubrey Plaza. She is so good on Parks and Rec.

This is a MUST WATCH then for you if you have not yet had the pleasure:

Based on:

2 Likes

I will check it out. It’s the same director as Little Miss Sunshine and I love that movie.

1 Like

It’s a fav. It feels like it was a short film that was then flushed out very well into a feature.

Much like this:

Watched this last night. Actually pretty good I thought

1 Like

Got a few added to the list now!
Speaking of M. Night Shyamalan…
Have you seen

?
I think that this is the only film that he’s ever done a cameo for.

2 Likes

1 Like

That was a pretty good one!

1 Like

4 Likes

crazy movie…

1 Like

i used to have this as an actual bootleg on vhs, now its everywhere…however still have my vhs…lolol

i should probably add the first time i ever watched this i was on 4 hits of green monsters, and trippin balls when i realized we had surround sound in a movie that was not supposed to have this influence…i had a massive surround unit at the time, and blew my mind…

1 Like

Ok…WTF…
That’s all I got to say.

Has anyone seen this?

1 Like

Yes , i liked it , but like all his films

1 Like

I’m not ashamed to admit; I was confused most of the film, lol.