What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

These days I feel like they loop you in with particular prestige series… we’ve got the usual suspects, but also Hulu, Peacock, Max…

2 Likes

The one I go to more often than any other is TUBI.
All uncut movies. Some pretty recent stuff. And totally free. You are bothered with some commercials but otherwise uncut and free.
I really like their horror movies category and the cult classic category.

1 Like

“True Story” With Jonah Hill & James Franco

Neither, I have this…

I just watch sports on TV, not much else.
https://dlhd.sx/ I go here, usually with a VPN, there were 100+ European soccer matches today, 40 college football games…not perfect but free.

I’ve been watching this since October 1st it’s epic! Every classic! NOES, Friday 13th, Candymans, 13 ghosts, house of wax, halloweens. GOD I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

1 Like

Watching this right now, absolutely awesome work!

3 Likes

I’m gonna have to watch 13 Ghost again I haven’t seen it since it came out…

1 Like
1 Like

I’m a Supernatural Junkie-- watch it every night as we go to sleep since we have watched all 15 Seasons at least 10 times in the past 6 years…
The 1st 2-3 seasons are good, if not a bit slow/awkward-- but it gets better as it goes, and there are some really HILARIOUS episodes to break-up the ‘‘drama’’ of some of the darker seasons.
Know almost every episode by heart. Am actually on Misha Collins’ (Castiel) mailing list and I used to participate in the yearly Scavenger Hunt he hosts for Charity.
They are pretty decent guys… Jenson Ackles (Dean) is in ‘The Boys’ as Soldier Boy, performed with ‘the Impalas, a band comprised of cast members, and in now in the band ‘Radio Company’…Jared Padaleki (Sam) was in the shot-lived re-vamp of Walker Texas Ranger’. Geoffrey Dean Morgan plays their Dad- and in one of the later seasons, a visual poke and a comment is made about his role of ‘Negan’ in The Walking Dead. .
Not a ‘Fan Girl’…but a Fan.

the boys

2 Likes

Question-- did you ever see the original (really old)Movie?
Does this follow that plot at all??
Really interested in watching this, and Wolf Like Me…

1 Like

We subscribe to Netflix, Amazon prime, discovery+, and Disney +…but also have Peacock, CW and AMC+ freebies.
Who needs cable/Satellite!?$120 a month and nothing to watch.

2 Likes

just watched one of the dumbest movies i’ve ever seen. includes a sloth using the internet and driving a car among other things. it’s on hulu. “Slotherhouse.”

“A college student takes an adorable creature out of the jungle to gain popularity, only to discover it goes on a rampant killing spree.”

2 Likes
1 Like

@PhilCuisine

i haven’t seen that one in years. i figure i’ll give it a watch now.

Kinda tough to watch at times. But, a decent film.

I watched Redfield last night. I liked it a bit. It could have been way better, but a decent watch and some decent gore effects, although CGI. I’m more a fan of practical effects. But a decent fun watch.

2 Likes

It’s the first time in a while Nic Cage shows us that he’s really a vampire!

3 Likes