3 Likes

Please remain indoors

1 Like

Anatomy of a Fall

WOW

:boom:

3 Likes

This scene is awesome.

Anton Chigurh: Don’t put it in your pocket, sir. Don’t put it in your pocket. It’s your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?
Anton Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it’ll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.

2 Likes

The Exorsist 1973 Anniversary

1 Like

If it was tails he would have had to go to the car and get the compressed gas tank device

1 Like

Surprisingly awesome. If you are a fan of the old Justice League series cartoon you will notice the animation is similar just better. Felt like Justice league mixed with a great 80’s movie. funny.

1 Like
1 Like

Just flashed back to Kerouac’s Desolation Angels where he spent some time in a fire lookout tower to kind of detox. What stands out most is that he described his accumulated leavings in the outhouse over his time there as “column of feces about the height and size of a baby”.

1 Like

I watched a pretty cool western a few days ago. Renegades. Juliette Lewis was in it, who I find very attractive and a cool person. Anyways there is a scene where the main guy goes on a hallucinogenic trip that is pretty dam realistic.

2 Likes
1 Like

Very funny movie…I recommend it.

6 Likes

Excellent reminder, I forgot I was waiting for this.

2 Likes