What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

I like old movies. TCM stuff. Watched. “Wild River”. 1960 Montgomery Clift and Lee Remick. I like movies where actual acting is required.
Decent viewing from 1-3 in the morning. Finished up some trimming. Just some smalls and airy stuff to clean up for butter.

1 Like

That’s Montgomery Clift Honey!

Sorry, huge Clash fan here…

5 Likes

Smoking a joint waiting on pizza to finish , gonna watch this

1 Like

Just watched

Football. All day

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Pretty mild for Statham film.

Fucking weird. But, why it’s on the “1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die” list…I’ll never know.

2 horror films that initially present as monster movies but turns out that the real horror is having kids:

&

:rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like

Just avoid reflecting on how long putting together just Ikea furniture can take and you should be fine with the plot. watch and you will know what I mean.
Untitled

4 Likes

for like a month after I watched Babadook at a girls house , I used to call over there and when she would say hello I would say Babadook in that voice, she would laugh and get scared and tell me to stop it. BABADOOK lol

2 Likes

Lol @sedin , then there’s also this GLORIOUS situation:

2 Likes

Seen it before. Still good.

New to me.

Seen it before. Definitely still a good film.

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Oh totally. Also Rambo is a commentary on the trans experience in America and Tommy Boy speaks about systemic racism. Also the taut political thriller Dude Where’s My Car and it’s deep delving and powerful message on reproductive rights.

People will really twist and distort anything to mean whatever they want these days and I am all for it as long as it’s hilariously baffling like this :laughing:

5 Likes

1958 The Old Man and the Sea. Ernest Hemingway. I love this movie! @TopShelfTrees1 you like this one?

3 Likes

I guess one must really understand ( or stretch) literal interpretation to make the Babadook is gay connection, cause I do not get it. I will look for that If I ever re-watch it lol (been a really long time)

2 Likes

Hell ya, haven’t seen it in a looong time though! Great flick

1 Like